5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine article is best
Having tried alternatives with disappointing results I have discovered that paying the premium price for the official cartridges is better in the long run. I just wish they were not so expensive.
Published 15 months ago by Ray A

3.0 out of 5 stars Paying The Price
Following the death of my very long serving Epson printer, a model now out of production, I selected a replacement from the Canon Pixma series. Unfortunately, in terms of running costs - i.e. the ink, I have never in the past run out of ink as frequently as I have with the new Canon model, nor have I had to pay so much for the cartridges!
Published 7 months ago by On The Levels

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Prints Charming so Far, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Canon XL Original Ink Cartridge for Pixma MX455 - Black/Tricolour (Office Product)
So far so good. I bought the genuine product for this printer because the cheapo inks have invalidated the guarantees on all my other printers which have all clapped out within 12 months. These are supposed to be extra big cartridges and to last longer and I'll update this review when they run out.

5.0 out of 5 stars represent good value for money plus print quality, 6 Dec. 2014
Use these on a regular basis, even though they are slightly more expensive that cheaper substitutes, represent good value for money plus print quality good

4.0 out of 5 stars still more expensive than gold, 16 Feb. 2015
These cartridges are by comparison with most good value. I have printed a good number of quality photos and loads of text with the last set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service, 23 Jan. 2015
good service.
The printer cartridges arrived on time, and I installed them into the printer and they worked ok .will use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars In the past I have bought cheaper versions for my ..., 5 Jan. 2015
In the past I have bought cheaper versions for my printer but they haven't lasted as long so they prove to be dearer in reality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, 12 May 2015
Just as Expected, fitted properly in my printer and doing what's meant to do. Will definitely buy again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Nov. 2014
These cartridges are the best ones, qulaity and price wise. This is my second purchase of the same.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 April 2015
Freda Breeds (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
I always purchase original cartridges because I think they last much longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 Jan. 2015
Mr. Q. Hetherington "Q007" (Hossegor, France) - See all my reviews
Last a long time and quality printing especially on the photo paper - great

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and quality, 1 Jun. 2015
It worked out cheaper buying through amazon, these lasted a long time too.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›