on 15 August 2014
Installed both cartridges and immediately received the message that the black cartridge was empty. I hadn't even used it. Have checked computer for problems, and nothing identified. Checked cartridge installation which seems fine. Ran printer tests,computer tests, all fine, yet message persists. Have I been sold a dud?
on 20 October 2014
This is a great price. I get through quite a bit of ink and hate paying inflated prices. Thankyou.
on 5 January 2016
Great value, just about the best value I could find. One strong point is that these are real as opposed to remade cartridges and so work well with correct colour, I am weell pleased.
on 17 June 2016
It came in an inordinately difficult package it was exactly what I ordered and I think nothing much else to say. I bought a suit at Marks and Spencer and they just took my money, no feedback or survey, assuming I think that if I needed to praise or complain I would talk to them?.
on 17 May 2016
I've been ordering this item for a long time now for use at the office and I've always been extremely satisfied. I totally recommend it to other users with all confidence.
on 8 October 2015
Ink is fine. It's just a pity the blister pack it comes in is marginally too big to be squeezed through letter-box and I have to collect it from my sorting office.
on 12 May 2016
Did exactly what they said. The ink was well packed, arrived on good time and works perfectly in my printer. Price a small amount less than competitors. All good.
on 2 July 2016
Quality branded product at a good price. And arrived within the estimated timeline. I have used this vendor several times and no issues.
on 26 January 2016
This is the third time I have purchased these from this buyer, and they are great and delivery is as per what they state.
on 28 November 2015
Fine. Sensible packaging for ink. I have used Canon products before and am happy with them...and happy to buy again!