5.0 out of 5 stars I havent had to open these
because the ones I got in the printer are still working. I would have gone through 40 pounds of cartridges before the ones in my new cannon ran out of the ones it sends with the printer!!!!
Published 6 months ago by Tony from Fla

Installed both cartridges and immediately received the message that the black cartridge was empty. I hadn't even used it. Have checked computer for problems, and nothing identified. Checked cartridge installation which seems fine. Ran printer tests,computer tests, all fine, yet message persists. Have I been sold a dud?
Published 6 days ago by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Checked cartridge installation which seems fine. Ran printer tests, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: Canon PG540-CL541 Ink Cartridges (Pack of 2) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars I havent had to open these, 31 Jan 2014