on 1 July 2014
Chose this speaker as it looked good and the write ups were very postive. Nw that I have it, it sounds good, easy to use and everyone in my household now uses it! A good speaker to take with you or to use in one place in your home, My speaker stays in my kitchen and i use it all the time, a good investment.
on 3 August 2014
This is great. Works perfectly, sound is extremely good and more than fills a room. Also, having dropped it onto a hard floor from some height and expecting it to be broken, seems very robust. Highly recommended, really extraordinarily good value -a fraction of the price of some rival products.
on 18 February 2014
The speaker looks great, is easy to set up and works superbly with a galaxy tab, the real bonus, however, is the sound, just enough bass and definitely not tinny. The speaker can also easily fill a room with sound. Quickly despatched, well packaged and very highly recommended.
on 6 December 2013
Excellent speaker. Great value for money. Bought as a present and I love it. Worth every penny. Would order from here again.
on 7 June 2014
The product itself is exellent, stylish and affordable. The delivery was fast and the speaker in one piece, no scratches, nothing.
I am very pleased indeed. Well done you! 5 stars all the way..
on 4 October 2014
This is the best Bluetooth speak I ever ever used great signal range also great quality and price the sound and this speaker is very Loud and clear with a good level of Base to make songs sound great and works both with Apple and Android devices and also great option to play by cable connection and the charge last a good wile
on 1 October 2014
It works and sound quality is quite good and exceeds in my opinion the price level. The Bluetooth works fine, you just switch the button on at the back and search for the device. This is a nice speaker, lightweight, about the size of a kitchen towel toilet roll that you could put in your baggy pocket, in a nutshell the sound & build quality / price ratio means I am more than happy with this.
on 13 April 2014
Great little device which transforms tinny sounding music from my tablet through the blue tooth connection into quality sounding music.

Outstanding service from the supplier as the first unit I received was faulty and exchanged within 48 hours.
on 22 May 2015
This is brilliant - I listen to a lot of audiobooks on my Kindle, on which the maximum volume is annoyingly low. This speaker gives a much higher volume, with excellent sound quality,and is very easy to set up and operate. it has transformed my Kindle listening experience, and I couldn't be happier with it.
on 3 June 2015
After a small problem with the first speaker the seller was brilliant and sorted out a replacement i love this wireless the style and sound very good i been using it all day listening to music and watching films etc good quality. It came well before delievery date which was an extra bonus