5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely...
...perfect!
Published 1 month ago by macmonkey

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shirt
Well the shirt is lovely quality and exactly what I wanted for my Dad for Xmas. However the colour on here looks quite muted a deep green shade. The one I have received is BRIGHT! Not sure if he will like the colour :(
Published 8 months ago by toms_mum

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely..., 14 July 2014
...perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nike Tech Stripe Core Golf Polo Shirt 2013 (Apparel)
superb quality polo shirt. I am a 40 inch chest and sometimes require a large however after reading other reviews purchased medium. very good fit would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous shirt, great quality!, 12 Feb 2014
I got this shirt for my bf for Christmas. it fits him perfectly and the longer length is great for tall men. very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well loved Xmas present, 14 Jan 2014
My hubby loves these tops, they are a nice long length and just great for when we are out walking as they are light and easy to wear. True to size and great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Buy, 9 Jan 2014
I bought this Polo Shirt as a Christmas present for my Nephew. I was delighted with it and am happy to say that so was he. The quality is excellent. It was delivered the day after I placed the order, which was excellent service. I would definitely recommend this item and company.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality item, 15 Dec 2013
This was a present for my stepdad who loves playing golf. The shirt arrived in a couple of days, well before expected delivery date and was packaged so it fit through the letterbox which is always a bonus! It is lovely material, nice and soft, and will look very smart, I'm sure he'll love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality shirt, 10 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Shirt, 23 Nov 2013
Absolutely brilliant shirts, they are soft and very comfortable. The longer length is ideal for larger men. They wash well and are easy maintenance. I would recommend these shirts to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars nike polo shirt, 23 Nov 2013
Looks great and really smart worn on holday in Italy looked cool and kept you cool great with shorts or trousers.
Well made and good hang not too tight or thin. colour looks better than the picture

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very comfortable, 3 Oct 2013
Being used to the more traditional knitted golf/polo shirts, I was a little surprised to find this shirt looked and felt more like a nylon shirt, and was somewhat concerned that it would be more like wearing a black bag than a premium golf shirt...

Turns out my fears were completely unfounded! Nike have clearly done their homework - this shirt is VERY lightweight and wicks moisture like no shirt I have ever worn before! Available in a great range of colours too!

I'll definitely be getting more!