5.0 out of 5 stars adidas N500 badminton shuttle
I bought this shuttlecock for a local badminton club. The shuttle flight is very precise and much more durable compared to most other nylon shuttlecock. Would certainly buy again.
Published 19 months ago by algulak

2.0 out of 5 stars Good flight but soooo SLOW
I play badminton regularly and have used plastic and feathered shuttle cocks. These are displayed as medium speed, however I have never used such a slow set of shuttle cocks. I agree with the other reviews that the flight is great but do not buy these if you want a fast game!
Published 3 months ago by Matthew

5.0 out of 5 stars adidas N500 badminton shuttle, 25 Oct. 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Good flight but soooo SLOW, 10 Feb. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 6 Aug. 2014
After using different types of synthetic shuttlecocks, I find that these are the closest to the real thing. Its flight trajectory is quite stable. Would buy more after all my mavis 2000 are used up.