TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 September 2013
Husband got this for me as we both have an immense love of Doctor Who. Having themed shaped ice cubes is grand. The only problem we have with the product is the tray is really flimsy. It is understandable it would have to be pliable to get the ice out but it is a nightmare trying to get it back into your freezer and set soundly to set. We had water going everywhere. It will not stop me from using it though call me stubborn. But I just think the mold could have been a bit more sturdy is all.
22 comments3 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 October 2013
How to make your drink awesome, these bad boys :) its just a shame I can't freeze more than 9 at a time I may have to purchase another one, although fitting them in the freezer could be interesting as the tray is fairly large, I would still recommend this product to anyone with a bit of geek sheek culture in their lives however, and enjoy!
on 18 August 2013
My daughter loved it, big, big Dr Who fan. she's over the moon!
Easy to use for ice cubes or chocolate.
on 17 December 2013
These ice cube trays are very detailed but as ice cubes are not crystal clear, all the detail is lost. However if you melt a couple of bars of chocolate as described by the Blessed Delia, spoon it carefully into the moulds, chill for a couple of hours in the fridge, then turn them out onto a plate, you get fantastic chocolate mouthful sized chunks which get much praise at parties and the like.
on 21 February 2014
Bough this as a gift for a Doctor Who fan, and makes really cool ice cubes. As its a silicon mould I'm planning to use it to also make a chocolates in it. Thanks
on 4 January 2014
I've had plenty of fun with this ice cube tray - Though, never as a ice cube tray!
It's great for chocolates and for mini jello moulds. I love this!
on 14 May 2014
I bought this for my friend for Christmas and she adored it! Three different shapes, they come out pretty well and perfect for Whovians.
on 8 January 2014
Bought as a gift for a huge Dr Who fan.
She is tickled pink with her tardis, dalek and K9 ice cubes, so it was worth every penny.
on 28 October 2013
rhis looked rather different and the mate who is the intended recipient of this for christmas is guranteed to love it! regards gazza
on 6 December 2013
The shapes produced are very high-quality 3D shapes. I have yet to test out all of the capabilities but so far it has performed very well with cooling melted chocolate and making ice. However it is very bendy which makes it hard to put into the freezer, but very easy to take the shapes out of. Some of the smaller features, like the TARDIS lightbulb and the Dalek head-light-things, don't show up because of their size and placement.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse