5.0 out of 5 stars a very useful purchase
Published 14 months ago by Anne Irving

1.0 out of 5 stars Far too small
Despite being advertised as a waterproof cover for the "HTC One" etc. it is too small for a HTC One which when inserted with great difficulty, depresses the power button and switches the device off. It is equally difficult to remove the phone from the envelope and I didn't dare test it to see if it really was waterproof. I bought two and used one to hold some...
Published 7 months ago by P. Coghlan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a very useful purchase, 16 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my husband, as he goes out in all types of weather to walk the dog. He always worried about his phone getting wet in the rain and used to wrap it in several small plastic bags. I decided to try and make his life easier by buying him a waterproof pouch. I must admit this one does the trick. It is neat, effective, easy to use and looks quite smart. Money well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Jun. 2014
bought for a week kayaking, what can i say!!! it diffidently saved my phones life when i capsized on more once, the other good thing about it is that you can take descent photos whilst its still in the case

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Excellent performance., 14 July 2014
Well this was excellent on our recent holiday, managed to squeeze in my Moto G while it was still in it's gel case.

The phone was safe and dry while climbing a water fall and allowed me to take some great pics. I also tried it submerged in shallow sea water, screen response was hit an miss there (as expected) but still safe dry and great pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, 22 Jun. 2014
My iPhone 5c fits well inside but I have to take the rubber shock case off first. Not a great hardship. The case is easy to use and clip shut with the twist locks. I haven't immersion tested it but it definitely works and using the phone inside it is no problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Protection, 14 Oct. 2014
Mr. Robert E. Hardy (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent protection for the current batch of larger mobile phones (Nokia 625) Photographs are quite good through the lens so long as you avoid fogging, but be careful about scratches, I put it down carelessly on the grip paint of the deck and it is unusable on that side. touch screen works through the plastic, though may not be so good on phones without enhanced screen screen sensitivity. Case is quite stiff for using side buttons.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case but Moto G proximity sensor makes call hangup tricky, 6 Oct. 2014
N. Weeds - See all my reviews
This seems to meet my needs for a rain-proof case for my Moto G.

However, beware that the Moto G has a proximity sensor, and if there is anything close to the sensor during a call it blanks the screen and stops responding to the touch-screen. Phone cases tend to obstruct the sensor, causing the screen to go blank during a call and making it difficult or impossible to hang up.

I know of 2 solutions to this:

(1) Go into Settings / Accessibility and check the "power button ends call" option, then use the power button to end the call when the phone is inside the case and the screen is blank.

(2) Push the phone down in the case so that you can see the loudspeaker at the top (and the proximity sensor just to the right of it), then use both thumbs to press the transparent case window down against the touch screen. For me that was enough for the screen to come back to life, and I could then end the call as normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof, 17 Nov. 2014
Bought this for a holiday, mainly as a precaution as I was planning to spend a lot of time at the beach and by the pool. It is just the right size for my iPhone, and the screen works when inside the case. I did use it for an underwater video, which came out very clear. The case has also come in handy since, when I have been out in the rain and needed to use the phone for navigation.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it so far, 30 Mar. 2015
I love it so far, it fits a lot better than one I had before and it's easy to use the side buttons (just don't try to squeeze it in with a case on because I very nearly had to cut mine out (MotorolaG)). I've used it swimming in the pool and no moisture got in, I'm planning to use it kayaking as it's main use x

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 16 Jun. 2014
Bought this for my partner as he is not good with phones and water. Easy to fit and really is easy to use phone whilst in the bag. Take note of instructions about keeping seal free of hair or sand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my painter decorator son who was concerned ..., 12 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my painter decorator son who was concerned about the dust damaging his new iphone. The phone fits into this bag, case and all and he can still use it, see calls, texts etc. Id say a statutory requirement for anyone in building trades who wants to avoid expensive phone repair bills.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›