5.0 out of 5 stars a very useful purchase
Published 7 months ago by Anne Irving

3.0 out of 5 stars Steams up in the rain
This is a pretty good item except for the first time I properly used it to protect my phone in pouring rain it steamed up from the inside making it impossible to see what was on the screen.
Published 9 months ago by Pete Welpton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a very useful purchase, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my husband, as he goes out in all types of weather to walk the dog. He always worried about his phone getting wet in the rain and used to wrap it in several small plastic bags. I decided to try and make his life easier by buying him a waterproof pouch. I must admit this one does the trick. It is neat, effective, easy to use and looks quite smart. Money well spent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Steams up in the rain, 8 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing buy!, 5 Aug 2014
I bought this for my holiday to Dubai cuz is be visiting water parks and going to the beach. Originally bought to just keep the phone on the side of the pool to stop from getting so wet. It actually fell into the pool and was still working amazing, took the phone out and it was bone dry! So started swimming with it and took some amazing underwater pictures!! Definitely worth the buy, already ordered two more for my family

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Excellent performance., 14 July 2014
Well this was excellent on our recent holiday, managed to squeeze in my Moto G while it was still in it's gel case.

The phone was safe and dry while climbing a water fall and allowed me to take some great pics. I also tried it submerged in shallow sea water, screen response was hit an miss there (as expected) but still safe dry and great pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 16 Jun 2014
bought for a week kayaking, what can i say!!! it diffidently saved my phones life when i capsized on more once, the other good thing about it is that you can take descent photos whilst its still in the case

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Great item. Does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, 22 Jun 2014
My iPhone 5c fits well inside but I have to take the rubber shock case off first. Not a great hardship. The case is easy to use and clip shut with the twist locks. I haven't immersion tested it but it definitely works and using the phone inside it is no problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 16 Jun 2014
Bought this for my partner as he is not good with phones and water. Easy to fit and really is easy to use phone whilst in the bag. Take note of instructions about keeping seal free of hair or sand.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's waterproof, 28 Aug 2014
Very happy with this product. Looks cheap and that it wouldn't be water proof. I recently dropped my iPhone 5s into a fast moving stream with this protective cover on and it held up very well the phone was rescued at the other end still in tack with no water damage at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a bit sceptical about this pouch for my mini ..., 28 July 2014
Was a bit sceptical about this pouch for my mini samsung galaxy but it does work. Can txt without taking it out of the pouch. Only use it for when I am out cycling and it has rained a few times and the phone has been protected from the wet.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›