4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and practical laptop bag
If you want a smart looking and practical laptop bag this is for you. I think it looks slightly like a handbag and therefore not so obvious that you might have a laptop in it.
Published 17 months ago by cjenkins

2.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted three months. Very disappointing!
Published 3 months ago by Meike Müller

4.0 out of 5 stars Smart and practical laptop bag, 2 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Promate Horizon LD Lightweight Ladies Business Handbag for 15.6 inch Laptops (Accessory)
It has a great compartment system inside and it has the space to hold the powerpack, mouse, pens and some papers. But if you like to carry lots of papers, probably not the bag for you. I like the fact that you can carry the bag very easily in your hand but also over your shoulder. Would recommend and buy this as a gift for others.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only lasted three months. Very disappointing!, 11 Dec. 2014
I loved this bag to start off with as it's small and light compared to other laptop bags. Unfortunately the fabric that holds the shoulder strap came off on one side after just three months. I was hoping to have the bag replaced, but their Customer Support just blamed wear & tear and couldn't care less. Maybe my expecations were too high for a £20 bag, but surely it should have lasted more than three months?!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality - love this bag, 3 May 2014
Wanted a bag that wasn't a boring laptop bag and suitable for purse, phones etc. I cannot fault this bag - excellent value for money - very well made - plenty of pockets and sections to put things exactly where you want them. Delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 12 Jan. 2014
Perfect for working between two offices and having to transport my laptop and various office bits and bobs. Lots of pockets for mouse, keys, pens etc. The back pack is comfortable on it's own and the wheely bag is nice and sturdy. Great price for a great quality product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly small, 14 Aug. 2014
Does the job but cant fit much more than the actual laptop in it. Little room for charger, books, mouse etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2014
Good, robust bag giving excellent protection and allowing good organising

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly the ultimate teacher bag!, 4 Mar. 2014
VA GOODWIN - See all my reviews
I've just taken delivery of this bag and I'm over the moon! After a month of obsessive bag research I have found a stylish, practical answer. Even though it is marketed as a laptop bag, my need was that it must be able to hold a iPad mini, an A4 notepad and an A4 folder. It does that and more. The pockets have sections for phone, glasses pens and make up. I really do think I have found the perfect bag. Additionally it can be fitted to a wheelie suitcase safely without the fear of it falling off in transit. Forget faux leather that wears out after a couple of months. This is both stylish and practical.
PS I don't work for the company, I teach. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish practical bag, 13 Feb. 2014
I love this bag, its very lightweight which is important to me as my laptop is quite heavy, the other pockets are roomy and despite the straps being thin it is comfortable to carry on the shoulder. 1 point is deducted as the straps could have been made to look better