This is a fantastic car seat for many reasons... You can fit is using just the seat belt (look at u-tube video "isafe S06W Isofix Duo Trio Plus Isofix and Top Teether Car Seat") you can fit it with the isofix, or both!! There is also a top teether which goes into the boot and clips to the metal clip for added safety.

The quality of this chair is fantastic, the...
Published 1 month ago by D Joiner

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely get what you pay for
Published 10 months ago by Teggerz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, safe and reclining car seat! (what more do you want?!), 4 July 2014
D Joiner (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: isafe S06W Isofix Duo Trio Plus Isofix and Top Teether Car Seat (Pepper) (Baby Product)

The quality of this chair is fantastic, the cushioning in great and very padded, the seat belt protectors don't keep moving round like others chairs, the seat does not leave it's safe position when you recline the chair (unlike other products we've looked at!)
As for which cars it fits, you get a car list with the product and it had every car I knew in there!! (Vauxhall is listed under Opel) I have a Vauxhall Corsa 2011 and my husband has a Ford Fiesta and they fit just fine (and are on the list) I would write the list but it is soooooo long!!

To fit with selt belt, you just unclip the clip on the side at the top of the chair then on the other side there is a knob that you pull out and the chair bit comes forward so that you can put the seat belt through the back of the seat (this isn't on the instructions but is on u-tube) very easy. I have it fitted with all three and it is so secure!

To fit it with the isofix, you pull up the lever on the bottom of the chair and pull out the isofix pegs all the way out (take the covers off the pegs!!) then slide the chair into the isofix slots in your car (with or without the plastic bits you get) (at the back of the seat it will say isofix) push the seat till you hear a click both sides and a green colour shows at the sides, then pull up the lever and push the chair all the way in until you here a click.

To remove the chair from the isofix, push the car seat towards the seat then pull the lever and pull the chair out so the isofix pegs are at the longest they can be (the chair will still be attached) then the green colour will show, move that section and it will release the isofix from the car. Do the same the other side. (took me ages to work this out!!)

Ok, other benefits of this seat: no need to faff around with the childs seat belt restraint as they grow as when you move the headrest up, the restraints move with it! clever clever!
And the best feature by far (other than the safe fitting) is the way this chair reclines! So imagine you have your seat fitted, your child in the seat... you are off on your journey, and your child falls asleep and there head starts bobbing!!, just reach back (when it's safe to do so!!) reach under the chair for the lever and pull it towards you - the chair reclines! (in several positions!)

My 18 month old loves this and so do I. I would highly recommend anyone that is looking for a chair that will last to purchase this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good surprise, 17 May 2014
There were not many reviews on this child seat when I purchased it so I took a gamble but it seems to have paid off. The seat works well and is currently configured for a 4 year old. The only complain I have is the inability to remove the harness from the seat completely. I've managed to take off the padding section but the harness straps remain as does the buckle. Not a major issue as they can be positioned out of the way but the instructions do suggest that they can be removed completely... this would appear not to be the case.

The locking mechanism can be a bit tricky, but to be honest the thing is so solid that it's not surprising. I'd rather have a tight fit than the alternative.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product that feels secure and safe, 12 Feb 2014
I am so glad that I disregarded the previous review on this item and listened to other reviewers (different colours of the same item) in order to make my decision. When we changed cars we were faced with the problem of not being able to find a car seat that didn't wobble once fitted using the seatbelt (we went to Halfords and tried them all just to check it wasn't just our existing car seat.) I was always concerned that if we did experience an impact then my child would not only have to suffer the impact, but also the movement from his car seat. As our child is now 2 years old I did not want to waste money purchasing something that will only last a short time, so I was specifically searching in the Group 1, 2, 3 so that the seat would last well into the next stage. I did not have hundreds of pounds to spend, but our research at our local Halfords made us realise that we needed to purchase an isofix car seat, as this was the only one that would fit securely and not wobble, unfortunately the only one Halfords could supply did not have a recline, which I find really useful during a long journey when my child falls asleep. I spent hours upon hours searching for something that would fit my requirements, be safe and was within my price range. At first I disregarded this particular seat because of the review. I do not understand the previous reviewer at all, as I find it absolutely fantastic. I will say that the instructions are appalling, and therefore I had to work out how to install it myself, which wasn't great. Particularly because after approximately 2 hours of trying to install the seat tightly into the isofix, and almost giving up and returning it, I realised that the reason it wasn't locking in tightly was because the plastic isofix seat protectors (don't know what they are called) were preventing me being able to push the seat as far back as I needed to lock in tightly. As soon, as I figured this out it fit like a dream, with no movement whatsoever. I have fixed the top tether and seatbelt as well as added security. The seat reclines beautifully, and we have not experienced any rattle yet, as mentioned by another reviewer (have used it for a couple of weeks now). The quality feels every bit as good (if not better) than all the other car seats that I have looked at, and considering the seat covering ripped within a year of purchase on my Britax First Class car seat and there was no interest in replacing it because it was just "wear and tear", I expect this seat to last much better in terms of the seat covers. I think one of the best features for me, was not having to adjust the height of the seat belts, basically they move up automatically as you lift the head protection to the correct level for your child - pure genius! My son loves the seat and has expressed that it is comfortable (or as best as he can for early 2). He is a big built 2 year old, but I find it much easier to strap him into his harness easily and tightly, and so far he hasn't managed to wiggle his arms out (which he did in the Britax one!) All I can say is be patient when you first try to install the seat, as soon as you work it out you will love it! Now I have figured out how it works, I find it easy to remove and install. I don't think that there is anything on the market currently that can compete within this price bracket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all round child seat, 19 Feb 2014
I think this is a great seat. I used to use a standard (non-isofix) seat but when I bought a new car I found I could not get it to sit tight enough using the standard rear seat belt. The car has isofix brackets so I bought this seat and tried it in the new car. I found it very easy to fit. All you have to do is release two catches at the base of the mount, extend the isofix lugs and push them onto the locking points behind the car seat and attach the top tether to the back of the seat. You know when the lugs are correctly connected because they make a clicking noise when they engage correctly.
It took me about 5 minutes to fit and I noticed immediately that it was absolutely solid - no movement at all. The difference between this seat and my previous one is amazing.
The seat has multiple recline positions and the head restraint can move up and down a considerable range to suit the height of the child.
To adjust the seat recline you just get a hold of the handle under the seat, pull it towards you and tilt the seat to the recline position you want. When you are happy with the recline you let go of the handle and seat locks in that position. It takes seconds.
To adjust the headrest you reach behind the seat from above, get a hold of the headrest height adjuster and pull it upwards. Holding it in the up position you then adjust the headrest to whatever height you want. When you are done you let go of the handle and the headrest locks. As with the recline adjustment this takes just a few seconds.
The seat can be adapted as the child grows and can be used with a conventional seat belt restraint when required.
I don't know if it fits all cars. I bought it on the assumption it would fit my Vauxhall Astra and it did indeed. The documentation that comes with the seat says it is `universal' for category I so I guess from that it will fit most cars with isofix mounts.
I am really pleased with it and consider it excellent value for money, great quality and easy to use. I strongly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 July 2014
excellent very good item

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely get what you pay for, 27 Sep 2013
We wanted an isofix seat that would grow with our son but weren't able to stretch to the hundreds of pounds that the big brands charge and whilst i think this seat will do the job you defintiely get what you pay for. The mechanism is a bit stiff and clunky and i find it really difficult to adjust the seat forwards and backwards. The material feels a lot cheaper than you get on the big brand car seats and it's not as adjustable as we'd like it to be - you can't move the starps up higher and our son is a very tall 2 year so we're not ready to go just with the seat belt yet but the straps dont really fit. It looks good and feels safe but i think if i had to buy another i would save up the extra pennies.