on 22 April 2014
It's an ok mattress . We have been sleeping on this for around 6 months now. It's hardly a memory foam mattress but more of a foam mattress . It's comfortable but very thin at just 18cm.

My advise would be to spend the extra £50-£100 on better mattresses from ikea or silent night.
on 4 March 2014
For the price this mattress is superb. I've had it and slept on it every day for about 3 weeks now. There's no chemical smell after a day or so and it really does give me a superb nights sleep. I absolutely love it and can't believe it was this cheap!

Edit: Had this for a year now. Best mattress I've ever owned, absolutely fantastic. I'd have no hesitation in buying this again
on 12 November 2013
this is a very comfortable mattress, good value for money, only problem is no instructions,do I turn it over or turn it around and does the taped edge go up or down
on 9 August 2013
I bought a Hypnia 25cm memory foam mattress for my son's new bed when moving in to his new house which is very comfortable. I thought I'd treat myself but wanted to do so on a tighter budget! This mattress is 18cm thick and covered in a luxurious soft, thick "cooltouch" fabric which stops the problem with overheating that some memory foam mattresses can present. It is a firm mattress compared to a sprung type, but it softly moulds around your body to give perfect support in any position. Lying on your back is a dream compared to a saggy sprung mattress! I am 18 stone and even with only the 18cm thickness I do not get anywhere near to feeling the slats supporting the mattress, except when I sit on the edge (unsurprisingly!). I wholeheartedly recommend this mattress for comfort and value!
on 10 December 2013
I can not believe that i have missed out on years of a good night's sleep it's brilliant would recommend this mattress to anyone.
on 19 January 2014
This mattress is comfortable to sleep on. It is a bit smaller in depth that I expected it to be but never the less does the job
on 10 July 2014
I had read the other reviews before buying this particular mattress, I did not buy it as a stand alone mattress, but as a topper. I looked at other toppers but the best that I could find were 4ins and I wanted something deeper. I noted that in one of the reviews someone had used it as a topper, and I thought good idea.
It does the job for me perfectly,it is very comfortable,no pressure points. I agree with the other reviews that it is lot warmer than ordinary mattresses and can be very warm in hot weather, but on the other hand it will be nice in the winter.
I do not think that as the only mattress on a bed it would be deep enough,unless it was for children or very light adults.
I am very happy with my purchase, it came rolled in plastic, and in a box. delivery was prompt a day before they said it might arrive.
the only down side I can give is the two pillows that you get are useless, too thin, hardly any stuffing in them.
on 22 April 2014
Forget all the hype and nonsense about NASA and 5 zones written in the description. This is a foam mattress, made up 95% from standard foam that you'd get in a cheap cot mattress or caravan seating! The remaining 5% is memory foam - it is literally LESS THAN 1cm thick. I can't imagine that's making a whole lot of difference. Compare this to the Silentnights selling for a £50-£60 more which have 3cm of memory foam.

However, as a mattress, whatever they claim it to be, it has given a good night's sleep since we got it a few weeks ago.

It is very firm so may not suit everyone.

I have doubts as to how long this will last, so time will tell, but for the price, it's a major improvement on the old mattress for not much outlay.
on 6 December 2015
Not too bad but not the most comfortable mattress I've ever had! My partner really struggles with it ...he isn't overweight but a stocky, heavy build and the mattress has completely collapsed on his side to a pit!!!!
on 21 February 2014
It is not that height enough, I will not call this as mattress rather a Mattress Topper. I made mistake of buying it, if I would have put some more money and get proper mattress. It is cheap but not worth, since we will spent most of our life time on the bed we should invest more than anything. I have put this mattress on top of my old one . If I just use the new one that I purchase I would definitely have back problem. It is an honest comment .