on 6 November 2014
After 6 weeks of use, I have to say this is a disappointing bag. It's a great size and shape, but the design is poor and feels like one of those ideas that's good on paper, and really doesn't work in real life.

First: the outside zip (the metallic one on the front) is poor quality; mine only properly connects 4/10 times.

Second, it has too many pockets. I didn't grasp this from the picture, but aside from a flat zipped pouch on the outside front and back, and a button pouch on the front, and the two card-pouches on the front of the inside, the main compartment is divided into three sections. That would be ok. Unfortunately, the middle section is also divided, with a sort of extra zipped pouch that sticks up to form another division (so you get the zip section, plus another pocket on each side of it), and a hidden zip at the back. Consequently, no single pouch is big enough to put a larger item (although, one of them does fit my 7 inch tablet). To avoid a nightmare trying to find things, I have opened the zip in the middle compartment and try to treat it as one larger pocket, but it means lots of flaps getting in the way when I'm trying to extract something.

Third, all of those divisions I've described are enclosed by a single zip that closes up the whole bag (this is a good feature - it looks nice, and the zip is good quality). BUT the pieces of material that make up the divisions are longer than the bag, so the zip is constantly getting caught in them. They sort of lie flat across the top but it makes it fiddly to get to things, and because they're not really designed to lie flat, they don't do it very well.

Finally, it's pretty heavy - I'm sure that's because of all that extra material taking up space and weight in it, for a gazillion unnecessary pockets!

I'd give it 1 or 2 stars, but for the fact that it's so nearly what I hoped! It has a good length shoulder strap, material feels sturdy and waterproof, it looks great, and it's a perfect size. If anyone sees one that's a similar size and also in 'portrait' orientation, please comment on this review. One pocket is too few, but 12 is waaaay too many.
on 14 September 2014
May have been a cheap bag, but nobody wants a handbag that looks this cheap! Nasty and plasticky and the 'medium tan' is more of a bright orange. Not good.
On the positive side, I returned it and had a no quibble refund from the seller, thanks!
on 13 October 2014
I've had some bags in my life - I am after all a woman! But this bag is brill! It's replaced all my other bags, and now it hangs on my rocking chair alone.
The only thing with it, is that it catches every now and then on the inside, so I've had to sew it up.
Other than, it's a fab bag and I'll be getting another one for winter!!
on 10 May 2014
I love this bag. Lovely colour, lots of pockets and plenty of space for everything. Just what I was looking for.
on 29 June 2014
Enough compartments for organisation and not too many to cause the dreaded handbag search.
on 13 May 2015
Needed a roomy handbag this is great lots of pockets but doesn't look bulky just fits my requirements and looks good too.thank you.
on 1 June 2014
Lovely bag with lots (and I mean lots) of compartments and storage space. I was so disappointed that the strap wasn't longer, not sure whose body this would cross and still be a decent length. Too much hassle for me to return so I'm going to have to diy an extension by cutting the strap and resewing...shame
on 1 September 2015
I purchased this handbag 2 years ago and use it everyday, it looks as good now as it did then. It's a perfect size and has an easy accessible zipped pocket for a mobile phone. I bought it in Blue which goes well with most of my clothes and when it starts to look tatty, I will definitely be buying another.
on 21 May 2014
when I opened the packaging I was very disappointed with the colour it was supposed to be grey but it looks more like green the zip on the front pocket is broke the bag itself is nice if I bought it from a shop I would take it back
on 26 June 2014
Loads of pockets I am now having trouble finding which one I used really good inner zip to keep purse & valuables safe with the top zip undone. slightly larger than I thought but really good quality