Colour Name: Black|Change

on 29 January 2016
If you are looking for some affordable over-ear headphones look no further. Skullcandy is a brand I have never had any problems with, a very well designed product with two drivers built-in to support the bass function. Compared to other products the audio is good but not the best, but if you like your bass, this is the best product I have come across. It warns you on the packaging 'Bass you can feel' and they are certainly not wrong, it's incredible. I would recommend these particularly for lovers of bass, you won't be disappointed at all.
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 29 December 2015
The crushers are pretty good in general. There are a few drawbacks though... When putting the bass response Full on, there's a fine line (about 15hz) to when the bass driver reacts. Places where you're expecting massive amount of response, get left flat. Area's that you're not expecting as much get blasted with it. When you do hit that sweet spot, the bass response is incredible, giving your skull a proper workout. With time, I've adjusted to the headphones, and I will say that they're gonna be a lot of fun for those of us who are followers of the bass. I wouldn't recommend getting yourself a pair unless you're seriously into bass-heavy music, or until you've tried them out first.
on 10 July 2014
Such good headphones
have been wanting a set of very bassy headphones for a long time and i finally found a set that actually give you the full bass experience

although they seem cheap to look at but the sound quality is actually amazing
would recommend to those who love to feel their bass XD
on 11 February 2014
Used these since september last year. Great product, best I've ever bought. Bass in unreal!!!! Must buy for any music lover.
on 18 January 2016
I purchased these headphones from HMV.
These headphones sound okay the bass is definitely there, I tried them on in store then bought them so I should have known what to expect, But in store I could only play selected songs. after playing my own music when I can change the volume and song I was underwhelmed. These headphones do NEED you to play your music at a high enough volume for the in built amp to kick in which is disappointing, The midrange is too small and it's hard to hear subtle parts in songs. But if you listen to music at a high volume and really like your bass in music give them a try.
Also these headphones are quite comfortable and have decent noise Isolation.

I can recommend a lot of headphones over these for it's price range though. If you like skullcandy try the aviators for better comfort and sound quality. the brands I would check out for this price range is AKG, Sennheiser, and Audio Technica, Bower&wilkens is a bit more expensive but typically better quality overall.
on 14 May 2016
So I bought these headphones back in January, the white ones to be exact and all of the reviews you will be seeing are true to an extent. But not one review I have seen has commented on the awful problem when you use these headphones for too long. After four months of using these headphones two times a day on the bus for around 1 hour each way I have noticed that every time after around 40 minutes the headphones give me horrible ear ache to the point where I have to take them off for a long period of time. I thought this might just be me so I asked my friend who has the same pair and he confirmed it too. Will be sending these back as they cause discomfort to the point of not wanting to use them.

3 stars for sound/bass quality and battery life. -2 stars for discomfort and cheap build.
on 4 January 2014
After patiently going around different shops and testing various headphones I failed to be impressed with any of them until the price went over the £300 bracket. I wasn't prepared to pay that much for headphones when I have a descent hi-fi and speaker system at home, but wanted something fairly descent for listening to in the evenings or in bed from my iPad / iPhone.
I came across the advert in a magazine for the crushers, but could only find them for sale on amazon as they were a new product out, so I read the reviews on the American Amazon .com site and nearly all of the reviewers were impressed, so I thought at £80 odd quid I'm more than happy to take the risk, so I asked the wife to get these for me for Christmas!
Well what can I say, these new crushers are very impressive, I love them, and so does everybody I've given a listen to. The base control is fantastic as there are a lot of tunes that could do with a touch more base injected. These headphones also sound quality with the base slider at minimum also. I am not biased towards these cans as I have never had a set of skullcandy 's before, but they are very impressive in my book.
My only conclusion with regards to the other reviewers that have given these headphones only 1 star...... Is that good quality headphones need to be respected with good quality music. Enough said.
on 13 March 2016
I bought these for 25 euro, which is about 20 pounds. However, these usually cost closer to 100 euro/90 pounds.
PROS
Removable cable to if it breaks you're whole headphones aren't gone, however this is standard for high end headphones.
I've had them for 3 months and they haven't broken yet.
The bass increase slider is excellent for movies and games. It can add to electronic, pop and some rap music but for rock it's not great. I usually leave it off.
The cable has a built in pause button.
The look cool, especially in the camo colour.

CONS
It does not have a rechargeable battery.
The sound quality isn't the best out there for the price. I have a pair of 20 euro Symphonized earphones that sound as good.
They feel cheap. The ear cups feel hollow and the band and hinges are entirely plastic.
The ear cups are really big and some might mind them a bit stupid looking.
The bass sider may be a gimmick to some.
You can get much better headphones for the price.

Overall, I think they are excellent for the 20 euro I paid, however I would not be happy paying more than 40 euro for these. I especially would not pay over 80. They might be worth it if you love the idea of the bass slider.
on 19 February 2016
I wanted to let you know how disappointed I have been with my purchase of the Crusher headphones. The bass feature simply seems like vibrate setting. The sound quality is poor to moderate. To top this off, the bass feature now doesn't even function. The headphones caused a battery leak (brand new Duracell). This is even more disconcerting given the somewhat extortionate price tag that comes with this product.
on 7 July 2014
Well they are certainly different :-) I love that they vibrate when the bass kicks in on the songs your listening to. An interesting experience when listening to your music. The bass is great, and gives an overall great sound without any distortion. You will definitely not fall asleep wearing these:-) Almost paid £89.99 at HMV for these the other day. Glad i checked Amazon first before i did.