5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product
Ive been using OMNI MX for about 6 weeks now, obviously you do have to put the effort in at the gym but the gains Ive achieved with this product have been far better than any other whey protein supplement Ive tried.
Ive felt able to push myself harder for longer and the muscle soreness doesnt last more than a day if I suffer at all.
Better still its a great...
Published 13 months ago by Matthew Brydon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad.
I paid £20 for this tub so it's good value for money. But the product itself is so-so. Mixes well enough but results are minimal. Recommend USN Anabolic over this, slightly dearer but you get what you pay for.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 7 Jan. 2014
Better still its a great price here on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 20 Nov. 2013
Great taste and easy to drink...
Tried a few shakes and this one is up with the best..
Worth the money...

4.0 out of 5 stars good value...., 10 May 2014
it will work if you believe in it ! I need to take this shake few more weeks to tell the real difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic, 28 Oct. 2013
I cant say this will work for everyone as I've tried brand name shakes, unknown shakes, prescription shakes so on and so forth however this works brilliant with me. I use this as it says on the label. The first week was hard (alot of wind and toilet breaks) because of all that extra intake including eating the same as before (hard but can be done) - First month and i've gained 7/8 pounds - my strength has increased - stamina has increased. I have had no spots or rashes due to intake in creatine but this may be a concern for some people. I havent had any bloated around my stomach since the first week after my body was used to this. Anyone with a less metabolic rate id consider abit of cardio and abs everyday just to keep it trim.

I really hope this can help people as i'm amazed its helped me. Remember after 1 month or 2 months hae a 3 week rest as creatina and protein intake is high and can start to show wear and tare on liver etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome protein shake, 7 July 2014
This is the only protein shake thats worked for me its a good all rounder and has everything u need init, I wouldn't use anything else...

5.0 out of 5 stars He thinks it's great., 5 July 2014
This was a gift formy son. He thinks it's great.

5.0 out of 5 stars QUality product that works, 1 Sept. 2014
You have got to love OmniMX - Mixes pretty well and the taste is great as long as it's strawberry or chocolate.
Doesn't upset my stomach and you can feel and see the difference in about a month time of using it. You do recover quicker and you can push yourself harder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes good product and very convenient when working night shift, 30 Sept. 2014
J. Wright - See all my reviews
Yes good product and very convenient when working night shift.I find I spend less on food during the month aswel. I mix flax seed , almonds, poppy seeds and also ginger etc. If your running late and need quick nutrition then go for this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad., 18 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 April 2014
I was delighted with the quality of this product, considering the excellent value and would not hesitate recommending it. Well done!