5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Redemption, Book III of the Arotas Trilogy (The Arotas Series 3) (Kindle Edition)
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartbreaking Tearjerker - EndlessReading, 31 Mar 2014
OMG!

Such a roller coaster of a ride in this whole series!

I will admit, it's been a while since I've read the first two books, but I FINALLY managed to get around to read the third instalment! And boy this DOES NOT disappoint.

After the excruciating battle against Lucian both Roseline and Gabriel are left reeling

Both have a duty to keep to, but can they?

There's more pain and torture in this book, as always and it take a strong character to go through what they have and come out fighting at the other end.

I will warn you, you will need some serious amounts of tissues for both 92% & 97%

Amy totally pulls at your heart strings and messes with your mind.

You wouldn't like this books ends the way it does, and the epilogue........I'm not happy :(

Redemption was unpredictable. I had a million scenarios running around in my head and not one of them was right

I can't wait to read Nevermore !

4.0 out of 5 stars Redemption, 5 Feb 2014
Jennifer A. Moorman (UK) - See all my reviews
Thanks for the great read, well done amy, I will be looking out for more of your books :0) x

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent end to the series!, 10 Jan 2014
Excellent end to the series great twist at the end and it was the best of the 3 books :) Worth a read especially if you have read the first 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book reviews, 26 Dec 2013
This is a brilliant book and I love the series. I had to wait for Christmas to get this book and it was worth the wait. It a breath taking book. I LOVED IT. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK NOW!!!!,

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 4 Nov 2013
A heart racing teen vampire novella is truly thrilling and gripping to read . A book you cannot put down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Redemption.. Truly Amazing, 4 Nov 2013
Redemption is the last book from the Arotas trilogy, I think Amy Miles kept the best to last. I think the trilogy is fantastic. From book one I was addicted.... With each book I read it got better and better and better. I would recommend the books to anyone that loves fantasy and sci fi. In total an amazing read and can't wait for the next book from Amy Miles..

5.0 out of 5 stars i loved it, 8 Sep 2013
It's a great book and great conclusion to the trilogy I thought it was very well written and I've thoroughly enjoyed the series and will be reading other books by amy miles