Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.87

on 4 April 2014
I am so glad the Derek Prince Ministries have resurrected and produced stuff that were on tapes, videos and papers into print form - or in my case - Kindle form! He is/was such a formidable communicator of the 'obscure.' Biblical text that one would often skip for lack of understanding comes to life through his explanations.
on 20 January 2014
If you want to be part of Gods army then this is the book for you.
It is practical for our daily living and worthy of being read
on 15 April 2014
I absolutely recommend this book, I finished reading it in 2 days. In this book I've learnt about the different kind of strong holds in all areas of life and how to overcome them.
VINE VOICEon 12 May 2014
As in most of derek Prince's books this book is uplifting and instructing. He was an inspirational Spirit led man of God. He left us a legacy to live by in his books.
on 8 February 2014
I recommend this book. Derek Prince is always balanced and Bible based and this is important information especially for Church leaders.
on 16 August 2014
This book is a good read, enlightening and very thought provoking - It makes you look at your life and evaluate.
on 13 May 2015
Derek Prince as I'm sure you are aware is a renowned speaker and teacher of the word. It starts of slow ( in my opinion) but as any good teacher should he brings everyone with him as He opens up the truth from the Bible, and takes you to a place that most renowned teacher's wouldn't. I love this book but am bias as his conclusion is what I believe so was pleased to see such a man teaching it. Mr Prince shows how the revelation from years ago still show the path we should be on even today a truth told 4000 years ago is as relevant to day even more than when declared. This is a very easy to read book that should be good for individuals or even for small groups, (small from 2 to say 4000). Great opportunity to involve each other in open discussion were I would think that eyes can be open and hearts restored to each other and above all the 3 in the trinity.
on 22 October 2013
Excellent read for those who wish to have a deeper relationship with God the Father, and more intimate knowledge of God The Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. Also to overcome those things which hold us back, and be enabled to live in victory.
on 15 October 2014
Plain-talking Derek Prince gives it straight as usual. Very accessible, direct, logical, clear, succinct and useful. Overcoming and coming through, God wants us to be free!
on 9 July 2014
Really helped in my prayer life