5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth your cash!
This review refers to the MOFRED Nexus 7 II case - mine is purple. This product arrived well presented in MOFRED packaging which includes UK based (London) support details. In the pack you get the case, stylus and screen protector - which in my opinion represents excellent value for money.

The case is nicely made in grained leatherette on the outside with a...
Published 13 months ago by Pepper

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok
Not bad. Fits the device ok but the magnets are poor and won't hold it in a stand position. It just falls down flat.
Published 21 months ago by Lisa Hague

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth your cash!, 1 May 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

The case is nicely made in grained leatherette on the outside with a smooth finish on the inside to protect your Nexus tablet. The tablet is held securely in its holder by a Velcro tab. The cut-outs for speakers, camera lenses and controls all align perfectly with the device. A plus is that the front cover folds back on itself and slots into a tab on the rear of the case to form a very usable stand - ideal for watching movies etc in transit. There's also an effective sleep/wake functionality built in to the cover of the case plus a stylus loop - ideal for a pen or stylus. These features all combine to make the case both practical and stylish.

In summary, this is a very well priced case that will protect your precious Nexus 7 II effectively. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, must buy! Nexus 7 (2013), 11 Sept. 2013
This review is from: MOFRED® Black New Google Nexus 7 2 II Tablet (Launched July 2013) Case-(Second Updated Version of Case)-MOFRED® Executive Multi Function Standby Case for the Google Nexus 7 II-2nd Generation Tablet 16GB or 32GB eMMC ,Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 1.5GHz Processor, Screen Protector + Stylus Pen (Available in Mutiple Colors) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I was a bit apprehensive about getting this case so I initially ordered the official cover which was way overpriced but once I saw the numerous positive reviews for the Mofred case I decided to cancel and order this instead.

The case arrived much sooner than anticipated and as soon as I took it out of the packaging I could already tell it was a winner.

It feels good, looks good and the Nexus fits snugly. I'm very happy with it and would recommend even if you aren't on a budget.

The pen works well but will not be using it out of preference and I have yet to attach the screen protector but because the case protects it anyway I'm not sure if I will bother.

One thing, the magnets are very strong, I accidentally left it next to my CRT (touching the bottom of it) and noticed that it was affecting the screen.

All in all, great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart well designed case, 4 Jan. 2014
I found this case searching Google, on the American Amazon site then tracked it back to the UK site. Several reviewers said it was the best case, and I cannot see anything wrong with it. It protects the device well, has all the holes for the cameras and speakers, and can be used as a stand. There are also a couple of pockets for SD cards, and a grip for the stylus provided with it. A screen protector is also included. Brilliant value for under £9.00. I've been using it for a few days now without any problems. As one reviewer said the power and volume buttons are a bit fiddly to reach but the magnetic contact starts and stops the device when the front flap is opened or closed, so it is only if the device goes to sleep in use that you need to locate them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Case., 7 Mar. 2014
Andy Acheson (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Delivery 4/5 - I ordered this on a Wednesday and it arrived Friday morning so delivery time was excellent. I deducted 1 star because the standard delivery charge was £1.98 and if I could've ordered this through Amazon standard delivery would've been free (as such external companies charging what would usually be considered a reasonable amount for delivery seem a little mean by comparison, albeit unfairly).
Product 4/5 - I must point out that my overriding reason for buying this product was for the case and the secondary equipment (ie. the screen protector and the stylus) was only a very minor factor. The case is decent quality and does what I was looking for it to do - protect the screen when I'm carrying it around in my bag and fold to create a stand to enable the Nexus to be used to watch video without having to be held. As described it has a magnetic catch which puts the Nexus into sleep mode when the case is closed and wakes it up when opened. Since this product fulfills all the requirements I had I'd rate it 5/5, however I deducted a point as the secondary equipment is only mediocre. I presumed since a stylus was supplied there was somewhere on the case it could be attached however there isn't and so the stylus needs to be carried round like a pen which I'm pretty sure means it'll end up getting lost fairly soon. On the positive side it works well and does look 'pen-like' so isn't obtrusive to carry. As for the screen protector I may have applied it incorrectly (there are no instructions supplied) but I was left with a screen that looked like the middle of an Aero despite having cleaned it with a microfibre cloth first. When I tried to smooth out the bubbles the edges came unstuck and in the end I binned the protector. I wasn't looking for a screen protector anyway but it would've been nice if it had been easier to apply.

Overall 4/5 - The case is excellent and does everything I need, however the secondary items aren't to the same standard. If I could've scored it 4.5/5 I would've done (maybe Amazon could consider a percentage score instead of an out of 5 score).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking! Well made! Perfect for professionals. Few small issues., 25 Mar. 2015
Atticman (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This is a stylish, well made case for the Nexus 7. Made from what feels and smells v much like real leather in stylish black and tan/orange. It protects all edges and corners of the tablet fairly well, though the right side is not entirely encased.

There are ridges on the inside of the front flap which allow too to ange the screen securely, or you can just fold it flat. The front flap also contains small magnets on each outside corner which hold the case shut and also act to turn the screen on and off, like a smart cover. On the outside is a small pocket for any paper notes, business cards etc, tho be aware it is quite tight and will only allow a few sheets of paper in.
Finally, the case comes with a small rubber nibbed stylus which is helpful for a smaller tablet like this. However the clip is quite tight and there is no obvious place for it to attach without damaging the screen, hence I lost it within mere days (though I lose stuff quite easily!).
However, despite these qualities, I don't tend to use the case when I am using the Nexus 7 for longer periods. Partly this is because the Nexus 7 feels so pleasing to hold 'nude', with its rubbery back and elongated form. But more importantly its because the edges of the case come up so close to the screen that I have trouble tapping items on the outer limits of the screen. I guess that might be why they included the stylus. I'm happy to leave it in there most of the time, e.g when checking emails or just to keep it safe, but when writing things like this review I prefer to pull it out (a simple process as it is only held in by the friction of a small leather flap).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Jan. 2014
Cover fits perfect. It feels firm and so far no problems at all. Screen protector very good and easy to apply. If you do it carefully then you cant even see it on tablet. All in all very good specialy for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nexus 2 Case, 20 April 2014
Good value product. Arrived on time and was as described on the website, it fits well and provides good protection for tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Christmas Present, 7 Jan. 2014
It goes well with the Nexus 7. Very sturdy and looks great with the tablet inside. I would certainly recommend this product

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, 31 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 7 Jan. 2014
The case arrived quickly and was just what I wanted for my new Nexus 7. The tablet fits snugly and is well protected by the case. All the apertures are in the right place for the Nexus although the on/off button is a bit tricky to operate due to the design of the tablet.I love the auto wake-up and sleep feature which also works well. The 'pen' and screen protector are an added bonus. I sometimes find that the Nexus doesn't respond to my finger touch, but works really well with the 'pen'. I have no hesitation in endorsing this product.