5.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, 3 Mar 2014
I am very pleased with this gloves .They are comfortable , nice and long and lovely colours.
I haven't washed them as yet so can't vouch for that but all in all very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long length, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Gloves (Apparel)
Good quality gloves, very warm and also a great length - stops the usual cold spot between glove and coat sleeve. Colour is not quite as bright as the picture - more a dull brown and mink

5.0 out of 5 stars grear gloves, 8 Jan 2014
lovely long gloves. neat pattern. good fit. have also bought the scarf to make a matching set unusual design to have longer length

4.0 out of 5 stars funky gloves, 30 Dec 2013
Bought these to match scarf but they were too big. I have small hands so buying one size is always a gamble. I loved the stripes and length of the gloves - a bit unusual - so I gave them away as a Christmas present. I think these gloves could be improved if the stripes continued onto the hands. They just look like plain black gloves when worn with a coat which seems a waste of a quirky design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Gloves (Apparel)
These are nice and thick but doesn't feel stuffy and uncomfortable at all. Warm and a nice colour. Lovely set with the scarf. Fits perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Matching set, 15 Dec 2013
I bought this along with the hat and scarf and they are a nice set. I like the fact that the gloves are really long going a nice distance up your arm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves., 14 Dec 2013
I am a big fan of long gloves. I find they keep me so much warmer than regular length ones, they stop the cold wind from sneaking down my coat sleeve. The downside is that longer gloves tend to be quite thin.
These gloves are wonderfully thick and warm, the nicest gloves I think I've ever owned. As soon as I put them on I could feel how well they were made and the quality of them.
The finger length is also perfect for me, cheap gloves can have far too long or short fingers but these are perfect (I'm pretty confident my fingers are of average length!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy stylish HAT, 11 Dec 2013
G. D. Foremann (London / Essex) - See all my reviews
BOUGHT TWO OF THESE AS GIFTS ARRIVED SPEEDILLY, WELL MADE AND LOOK GRATE. And will deffinately keep the wearer warm

ARRAY(0xb13b69c0)