5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift
I bought this along with the matching beret and gloves to make a complete Christmas gift. It's a lovely colour and very good quality, dense wool; it looks so warm. It's also a great length for wrapping around and still having plenty of length. Can't wait to see what the reciptent thinks of it.

Matching items:
Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Gloves
Pia...
Published 14 months ago by L. Sears

3.0 out of 5 stars Musty
The scarf is very nice, but smelt very musty as if it had been on a shelf too long. Got it at a good price otherwise. I would have returned it. Arrived on time.
Published 13 months ago by clara

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift, 6 Dec. 2013
L. Sears "Redlorry" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Matching items:
Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Gloves
Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Beret

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf, 5 Dec. 2013
Bought as a present, arrived quickly and is a lovely item. Nice length, hangs really nicely and the colours are great. Recipent loved it. Wish I had bought myself one now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and thick, 4 Sept. 2014
Although I find myself only wearing the scarf, both the scarf and the hat are very cosy and thick, which is perfect for winter. At first I thought I will not like the little pom poms and I was willing to cut them off, however with time I grew to like them a lot and thought they added an extra charm. Had few complements about the scarf and I definitely will dig it out of my wardrobe to snuggle up for the next winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely warm scarf, but ..., 12 April 2014
Miffy (Gloucestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
it had to be washed before use because it stank. Once carefully washed (in a pillowcase on a cold wool wash in the washing machine, then line dried) it was absolutely fine. Lovely warm, cozy and long scarf.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful smell, 10 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Scarf (Apparel)
I bought this scarf as a gift but I couldn't give as when I got it the smell of damp on the item was awful so I binned it and had to go and buy my friend another gift

5.0 out of 5 stars quirky scarf, 30 Dec. 2013
Love the colour and pom poms on this scarf. It is huge which you can't tell on the picture, but because of this it wraps around your neck and is very warm. Have received lots of 'love your scarf' comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 15 Dec. 2013
Bought on Black Friday deal. Its big, its cosy, its lovely. Just what is needed with winter around the corner

5.0 out of 5 stars Matching set., 15 Dec. 2013
I love the scarf, which I bought as part of the set with the gloves and hat. It's a nice long scarf which I love, I like the little pom poms on the ends but I fear they may fall off rather easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Musty, 15 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Jan. 2015
Really nice quality and beautifully made, was very pleasantly surprised as didn't cost that much

Pia Rossini Arianna Women's Scarf