5.0 out of 5 stars dress
this dress is nice went by the size guide and it just fits i got it in a size 14 it is a little tight under bust but that is fine just how i like it used a hand held steamer to get the creases out .
Published 4 months ago by snowy

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor fitting
I found this dress to be a poor fit, its a shame really as I have ordered from this company before. The dress is not the same quality as depicted in the picture and not suited to a curvy woman.
Published 1 month ago by discerning shopper

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 14 April 2014
Sue T (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Stunning dress, well made and perfect bright red, my only word of caution would be that whilst Lindy Bop are always good sizes the fitted corset aspect of the upper part of dress needs to be considered when selecting size

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor fitting, 24 Feb 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap material, 7 Feb 2014
Very disappointed with this dress. I just opened it and was unhooking the top so I could try it on and the loop that the hook goes into broke. The sizing runs small as well. I'm a size 8 and had to get a 10. I went by the sizing they give in the description. My waist is 25" and my bust is 30", so according to the description it should have fit, but I couldn't even get the zipper up. I tried on the size 10 and it was a bit too big on me, but I could have dealt with it if the dress hadn't have broke. I would not recommend buying this dress as it's very cheaply made.

5.0 out of 5 stars dress, 19 Nov 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour but disappointing shape, 14 Sep 2013
I loved the look of this dress and was really hoping that it would be a good fit for an hourglass shape like mine as it looked from the picture as though it would be quite flattering. I was quite pleased with the material and the colour when it arrived (although it was obviously quite creased from being in the packaging). However, I was really disappointed with the shape of the dress as it is quite frumpy (and very small sizing!) and really didn't do anything for me. The black middle section is very high rather than sitting on my waist which just makes you look huge! It might suit other shapes better though.

ARRAY(0xb2e9e4bc)