on 26 September 2013
the material is cheap lining material, the stitching is poor quality and is on the edge of the dress which really cheapens the look.... it is a nice style but its also see through the material is so thin, the belt open measures a foot from end to end and wont go around my slim 9year old daughters waist, its a shame its been made so cheaply as it is a nice dress, im a size 10 and ordered 10-12 and it is a lovely fit.
on 1 September 2013
This dress is really beautiful and suitable with me. This is the great dress for summer indeed. Thank you very much.
on 3 June 2014
From the look of the picture, you imagine this outfit to be a lovely soft material that will flatter your shape and attract admiring glances. May as well have been made out of recycled bin liners! Now I know I'm not as svelte as the lucky girl in the picture but I am an okay size 8 (when breathing in) and 10 (when I can no longer hold my breath), this dress which is made out of cheap and nasty, plastic type of material flattered in no way at all! It clung to the parts you want to hide and hung off the parts you want to accentuate. Mind you, I have only myself to blame......if the price is cheap it only stands to reason the quality is too.
on 23 April 2014
Hmm it's a strange one... it's kind of pretty, as you can see in the picture, but the material on the skirt part just makes the whole thing unwearable. It's the kind of material that is used for lining, and cheap lining at that. It's a shame as it could be gorgeous! I guess it's nice from a distance, but not close up, I'd feel cheap and paranoid on a night out I think. I'm going to keep it though, I may get my sewing machine out and sort it out, changing the skirt material (the top bit is lovely) or I may save it for fancy dress - it would be fab for one of those German beer maid outfits haha!
on 12 May 2014
I consider myself to be someone who is used to poor quality I have low standards due to the cost of the clothes I buy, but at that this products quality was still disappointing, the top part is slightly see through and the skirt is made out of the most awful material. It rustles as you move due to the fabric and the bow at the back is not nice either. The belt fitted wonderfully and was the best part of the purchase, although the bow required to be glued into place, I will be wearing this skirt with the rest of my wardrobe.

I gave this dress 3 stars because despite the quality for the price it was not as disappointing as it could be and as long as you don't move in it, it looks lovely. I plan to wear this to an event were it will most likely get ruined so I can look good but not worry about my clothes!
on 3 June 2014
the dress looks and feels really cheap. bad finishing stitches, i just tried it on and the black back straps fell off. i cant believe the rip off.
on 11 May 2014
The fabric is cheap and has no give in it. It was too small around my boobs and did not look good in any way shape or form. Was 100% unattractive
on 30 May 2014
This dress is for 8 year old child. It's very very small. Could wear it as a top.
Cheap material
on 1 June 2014
I felt in love with this dress at first sign. It took a while to arrive, but its reasonable for its price. the material is not that great, actually pretty cheap but it is what you pay for. So overall I would give 3 starts for the late delivery and the cheap quality. It is worth the price tho.
on 16 July 2014
The dress itself was a great design, however the quality of the product was very poor and the material of the skirt is more like an underline. Nevertheless, for the price I paid I cannot complain, I do love the dress but am having the skirt re-made in different material.