Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 November 2013
one of the best albums the mission ever made. up there with children, gods own medicine and carved in sand!!!!!
on 7 October 2014
Two great cds,Scarf,Keyring,Lighter.Ktf
on 24 October 2013
It had some songs that went back to the mish that I saw in the 80's & 90's. but also had anew edge. Looking forward to see them in dec.
on 16 November 2014
on 13 May 2016
Good service and good album
on 7 October 2013
To be honest I wasn't expecting much from this new CD, much of the last few years has been mediocre at best. In fact it sat unlistened to for a few days until a friend asked if I'd heard it and started raving about it. Well I was pleasantly surprised, probably the best thing they've done since Children, time apart has made them a better band, one could accuse them of ripping off the likes of the Stones Led Zep etc, but I take the view they borrow from these atcs. All in all a stonking CD, well worth the wait.
on 21 October 2015
good cd and adds to my collection
on 15 March 2014
Being a staunch fan of "goth" music since the early 1980s (The Mission in particular) I decided to buy this CD after having read a number of reviews in Amazon. Whilst nostalgia can often blur an ability to dispassionately assess quality; in this case I am afraid that both lyrically and musically the album was bereft of anything that I could regard as innovative or stimulating. It just felt a bit "lazy" and tired. I have persisted and played both CDs in this limited edition several times but I am sorry to say that it will probably reside in that dusty collection of oddities that get played only once in while - in contrast with the early albums of the group that even now still have a freshness of thought and instrumental dynamism regular repeat listening.