5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, can't argue. Does the job.
Great for getting the last of the air out when no Hoover is to hand. Most of the air was 'squashed' out the bag (containing a pillow) by hand and the pump did an adequate job of getting the rest out in under a minute.
Use it from the start and you'll end up with arms like Popeye!
Published 9 months ago by Tony Manc

2.0 out of 5 stars This Mazy well be a good product
Published 10 months ago by quickhideit

2.0 out of 5 stars This Mazy well be a good product, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Black Yellow Compressed Storage Bag Air Extracting Vacuum Pump (Kitchen & Home)
BUT it didn't work with the vacuum bags I bought it with. As this was bought as a result of seeing it in the "frequently bought together" I thought it was a safe buy. It broke the seal on the vacuum bag I was trying it out on. I don't leave negative reviews, but on this occasion feel I have to for AMAZON!!!! I went into a chat session on the issue as I didn't think it was fair to seek compensation from the bag manufacturers. That was hard work. The "frequently bought together" is not, according to my chat rep an endorsement. He pointed out that a chess book had frequently been bought with the pump. I'll leave anyone who has got this far to make their own mind on that. I certainly have a point of view. Its a great idea - I wanted to use this when camping to save space when packing up sleeping bags etc. The search goes on! Amazon need to take some responsibility and to be fair did refund the cost of the burst bag - eventually.

2.0 out of 5 stars proved difficult to seal-for me a waste of money, 12 Sept. 2014
I found this pump unsuitable for the size vacuum bag valve i had chosen. removing the pump from the exit valve of the bags I bought ,proved difficult to seal-for me a waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars WASTE OF MONEY, 5 Oct. 2014
Zero star rating as far as I am concerned. Biggest waste of money ever, absolutely useless. Don't buy it, I threw mine in the bin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time and money., 20 Nov. 2014
Don't waste your time and money. This does not work. Keeps coming out of valve.

1.0 out of 5 stars ... extract air after a certain point could have done better with my mouth waste of time and, 5 Jan. 2015
Unsutable for vacuum bags unable to extract air after a certain point could have done better with my mouth waste of time and money

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Oct. 2014
Not very effective and requires a lot of effort to remove any air from the vacuum storage bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price, can't argue. Does the job., 2 Aug. 2014
Use it from the start and you'll end up with arms like Popeye!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
No problems everything went well

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 Sept. 2014
Could not get it to work. Ended up using the vacuum cleaner instead.