5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
good one
Published 3 months ago by Robert Fry

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit...
Unlike the other reviewer (Mac9587) - I did get my twenty items from Hong Kong. I bought them to plug the micro usb port on my Samsung Galaxy S II because moisture gets in there when I go running - causing all kinds of mayhem with the phone operation.

Published 12 months ago by Emmster

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
This review is from: 25 Pcs Anti Dust Black Soft Plastic Dock Cover Micro USB Port Ear Jack (Electronics)
good one

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, 16 Dec 2013
Does the job nicely. I bought them to stop sand/fluff getting in the micro USB port of my nook and it's working perfect so far

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 26 Nov 2013
Although I would have liked for them to be rubber rather than solid plastic (I suppose you get what you pay for!), they do exactly what I want and keep the dust out of the USB port on my Moto G. Plenty in pack if I lose any too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Oct 2013
They do exactly what they supposed to do. Neat if you work in dusty environments. Plenty of them too in case you lose one...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best fit..., 30 Oct 2013
Emmster "the book wurme" (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

The plugs do fit and cover the port but the fit isn't particularly snug and they can fall out. It won't matter for me because (when running) my phone will be in a pouch and that will hold the plug in - but if there was no support and you were walking around with the phone (assuming your using them for a phone of course!) then I think you'll lose a few.

To be fair the plugs are made for a generic port that's perpendicular to the case of the device i.e. something like |- (where - is the port and | is the case of the device) whereas on my phone the case is slanted where the port is, like: \-

I do think they should be made from a more rubberised material though...they're too plasticy to really grip the port well.

3.0 out of 5 stars eh..25 usb and headphone jack covers??, 25 Oct 2013
As the title says im pretty confused because the title says that you get 25 dust protectors for the usb and headphone jack..I only revived 13 usb covers..so where are the rest...
But cant really moan as these were £2 from hong kong with free delivery (took around 28 days to get here in the uk)

3.0 out of 5 stars would be better if the rubber was a bit softer, 21 July 2014
meh, would be better if the rubber was a bit softer.