4.0 out of 5 stars Stadium Pant
A good and durable pair of jogging bottoms, however it has to be pointed out that they are much larger than regular trousers, so ifyou normally take a medium, about 32 32 then you might be better looking at a small
Published on 25 April 2011 by James

3.0 out of 5 stars Average
Just sorta average trackes but there wast band is massive. I'm not thin and you could have fitted two of me in there.
Published 23 days ago by David Kerr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Stadium Pant, 25 April 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 23 Nov 2011
Having read a review about the sizes being a little larger, I looked at the Canterbury website and made my decision, (I purchased small when I am normally medium) the sweat pants are excellent. Very comfortable, but only criticism is that when I do not have trainers on, they are a little long (I am 5'11"). It's not an issue, just bugs me a little. Overall though, love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Change to earlier review, 6 July 2012
This is a change to my earlier review - I normally take a large in tracksuits bottoms but in fact the medium I ordered is fine!

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected., 14 Jan 2013
A. Harvey (UK) - See all my reviews
The garment was exactly as I had expected and was a very good fit for my 14/15 year old grandson.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 19 April 2009
Mr. John Walker (United Kingdom - N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
As Usual, AMAZON's Service was 100%. Also as expected Canterbury's Item came up to the expected level of good quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 26 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Gert Lush., 6 Feb 2014
These are the perfect trackie bees. Comfortable, warm, easy to put on over trainers, you can't go wrong really. The zips on the legs go up to the zip pockets but to stop the loose bits of trouser flapping all over the shop there's a handy velcro strap at the bottom of each leg to keep it together.

Get a pair. Enough said.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tracksuit bottoms, 1 Feb 2014
These are probably the most comfortable tracksuit bottoms I have worn. Light weight can be worn without looking scruffy and the full length zip means I can put them on and remove them without the hassle of removing footwear. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Check Size - come up big, otherwise great product, 13 Jan 2014
Check the size - like other people I ordered medium and on delivery had to get changes to a small. I take 32" Waist and 32" Leg and small fits perfectly.
Note - Amazon return / replacement service was excellent - received replaced goods the day after I requested them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 12 Jan 2014
Excellent value for money..... Could not find anybody neat as low in the high street. Delivered on date as promised.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›