on 11 April 2014
Cannot fault the quality, look, fit or practicality (or price compared to other outlets). Been having a problem with the fit and sometimes length when ordering age 10 sportswear from other brands so ordered these in a 12 but they were too big all over - son and I liked them so much that I kept them and ordered age 10 which were a perfect fit for a son with rugby thighs! Good length too - son's height 140 cms. Son reports they are very comfortable for all sports and easy on and off with the full length side zips.
on 29 July 2013
I gave this product five stars as they were exactly as described. My son loved them, they were perfect.
I would recommend them to anyone who was looking for a good pair of canterburys.
on 16 January 2014
Good quality perfect fit and the full length leg zips are great for taking off shin pads without having to undress. Very happy.
on 8 January 2012
Bought these for my son who already has Canterbury equipment so we knew the quality would be good. My only criticism is that the size guide was not good enough, which meant I ordered the wrong size. However I drove to the store and had no problems exchanging them. So all in all a very successful transaction and one happy son.
on 29 July 2015
Item came very quickly, as described. Fit is very slightly bigger than for age 10 years, but that is ok, as I wanted to put away for later.
on 3 March 2015
This is a great product described as cool by my 11 year old grandson, He is a well built rugby player and size 12 fits him perfectly.
on 25 January 2013
This was a replacement for a previous pair that my son had outgrown So knew what was expected of this quality product. Perfect for sports as full length leg zips allows ease and convenience without need for taking off boots, trainers etc. In addition, lining adds warmth and comfort. Liked the price , service and very quick delivery. All good.
on 8 November 2015
Nice and durable for rugby training in all weathers/Duke of Edinburgh trip.
on 16 November 2014
Arrived really quickly. Excellent product, well made and a good bargain!
on 3 October 2015
Great fit. Pleased with purchase. Looks smart and good quality.

See one answered question