5.0 out of 5 stars good game
works very well, good game but Norton virus will try to block it, so remember to adjust Norton to allow it to download
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

Played this for a while now and whilst it is a good game and I really enjoyed the old-school graphics from Stronghold 1, it really does get time consuming after level 15 and you really need to buy crowns to get any further without waiting a week to do something.

Published 11 months ago by Luke Curtis

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, but after level 15 or so its essentially pay to win, 29 Aug 2013

I'd say its definitely worth playing, but don't expect to be competitive with other players (let alone the best) in your region without paying for crowns.

1.0 out of 5 stars not ordered, 3 Mar 2014
as with a few other people on here, i never ordered this game.? whatever it is, i'm not looking at it or opening it up. reported to amazon and will be closing my account and going to play to buy stuff now due to security issues.

1.0 out of 5 stars Never ordered this!, 1 April 2014
Like everybody else I have never ordered this game. I have reported this to amazon and if I do not receive a satisfactory response I will take this further

1.0 out of 5 stars SPAM, 1 April 2014
I Did not purchase this and I am extremely angry that Amazon has allowed a known and repeat spammer to access accounts in this way! This company should be banned from trading in any form, I have no interest except to warn others if you did not buy do not use !

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not order this and it is linked to an account I did not set up, 24 Mar 2014
Tim Reading (London, UK) - See all my reviews
What is going on? I did not order this game and it is linked to an account I did not set up.

1.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER CASE OF ITEM NOT ORDERED AND NOT WANTED, 5 Mar 2014
Like so many other people I did NOT order this and I don't want it.Clearly something is wrong with Amazon's security systems and it's about time they sorted them out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I get this ? I did not order it!, 5 Mar 2014
Why did I get this silly game? I did not order it and certainly do not want anything to do with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Order, 13 May 2014
Received this as Spam like everyone else. 0 stars. I did not order this awful product. Reporting it to Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not order. Unauthorised purchase!!!, 27 May 2014
Received this as Spam like everyone else. 0 stars. I did not order this product. Reported it to Amazon. Hope Amazon put in steps to prevent this from happening. Changed password and took off my card details as a precaution.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 May 2014