5.0 out of 5 stars good game
works very well, good game but Norton virus will try to block it, so remember to adjust Norton to allow it to download
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

Played this for a while now and whilst it is a good game and I really enjoyed the old-school graphics from Stronghold 1, it really does get time consuming after level 15 and you really need to buy crowns to get any further without waiting a week to do something.

Published 12 months ago by Luke Curtis

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, but after level 15 or so its essentially pay to win, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)

I'd say its definitely worth playing, but don't expect to be competitive with other players (let alone the best) in your region without paying for crowns.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game. I have the PC original game and ..., 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
Great game . I have the PC original game and searched Amazon for any add-on or new version of which then I found this MMORPG .... Has the original music in this which was a nice surprise, but not the villager speech...

I live in France, and after downloading the game client from Firefly studios on their website, not downloading from Amazon I got playing ... I then downloaded some game crowns for money. Amazon.co.uk Do not allow game downloads and game tokens of such, outside of the U.K. ... So I have had to use Amazon.fr to get any more crowns ect ..

Game wise .. Great addictiveness. But as with MMORPG ... Dont expect to get anywhere if you dont pay the extra cash to gain builds, resources, armies .. You will find that a fair amount of your time will be wiped out in literally 1 minuet after a possible couple of months worth of play .. Yes .. This does happen

Free to download, then a possible £20 over the next month is a game extremely worth it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just another thing that should be on facebook., 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
I downloaded this games expecting it to be a decently written game, maybe with a campaign, but then I played it and discovered it was a rubbish little micro-transactions based game. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY TO DO ANY KIND OF WELL IN IT. I didn't even complete the tutorial it was so rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 19 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER CASE OF ITEM NOT ORDERED AND NOT WANTED, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
Like so many other people I did NOT order this and I don't want it.Clearly something is wrong with Amazon's security systems and it's about time they sorted them out.

1.0 out of 5 stars I DID NOT ORDER THIS, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
My account details were stolen and this order placed without my consent. This is part of a phishing scam and I am not happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I get this ? I did not order it!, 5 Mar 2014
Why did I get this silly game? I did not order it and certainly do not want anything to do with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not order this and it is linked to an account I did not set up, 24 Mar 2014
Tim Reading (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
What is going on? I did not order this game and it is linked to an account I did not set up.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not ordered, 28 Feb 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
As with other people leaving feedback, this item is appearing in my purchase history but I never ordered it. I have complained to Amazon and pointed out that this is not the first time this has happened with this product. Something fishy going on. I have changed my password meantime. But product/seller should be investigated and taken off Amazon in the meantime.

2.0 out of 5 stars could be a lot better, 12 May 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
The game is ok but could do with better graphics and some kind of story line other than that its a 3 out of ten

Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect]