4.0 out of 5 stars Have patience and dont expect to always win.
Published 1 month ago by Dean

Played this for a while now and whilst it is a good game and I really enjoyed the old-school graphics from Stronghold 1, it really does get time consuming after level 15 and you really need to buy crowns to get any further without waiting a week to do something.

Published 15 months ago by Luke Curtis

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, but after level 15 or so its essentially pay to win, 29 Aug 2013
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)

I'd say its definitely worth playing, but don't expect to be competitive with other players (let alone the best) in your region without paying for crowns.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great game. I have the PC original game and ..., 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
Great game . I have the PC original game and searched Amazon for any add-on or new version of which then I found this MMORPG .... Has the original music in this which was a nice surprise, but not the villager speech...

I live in France, and after downloading the game client from Firefly studios on their website, not downloading from Amazon I got playing ... I then downloaded some game crowns for money. Amazon.co.uk Do not allow game downloads and game tokens of such, outside of the U.K. ... So I have had to use Amazon.fr to get any more crowns ect ..

Game wise .. Great addictiveness. But as with MMORPG ... Dont expect to get anywhere if you dont pay the extra cash to gain builds, resources, armies .. You will find that a fair amount of your time will be wiped out in literally 1 minuet after a possible couple of months worth of play .. Yes .. This does happen

Free to download, then a possible £20 over the next month is a game extremely worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Have patience and dont expect to always win., 29 Oct 2014
The games alright, I really wouldn't call it free to play, you will need to put in some investment not much but a little bit will go a long way. getting two free cards a day Is essential. As with all FTP games you will find children and child-like adults with terrible attitudes but you will also meet genuine good people. You can choose how you want to play but there will always be those that might want what you have and its up to you to do your best to defend against it. I was recently reset in 3 hours losing 6 fully built villages, I asked the guy how he managed it and he told me exactly what he did, he did use cards but only 3 and he claimed he got those cards from the free ones he gets everyday so didn't even spend a penny to carry out a well calculated and devastating assault in 3 hours! He even explained to me how to improve my defences. I find the game gets easier the longer I play not harder, you will find those that invest a lot of money and it will give them the edge but make friends and bring those friends to the fight!

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this game its fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 3 Nov 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
Avoid this game its fixed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it to rank no 1 on world 1 and held 5 parishes and the County Parish title only to be locked out of my account for 72 hours (no reason given) in order for an enemy player (Fireflys internal team member) to attack me and take out all of my villages including taking the County Parish from me as I was unable to login and ID my villages for 3 days with no messages as to why?

Ive asked Firefly to investigate and explain to me as to why I was locked out for 72 hours and they refuse to reply!

1.0 out of 5 stars Just another thing that should be on facebook., 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
I downloaded this games expecting it to be a decently written game, maybe with a campaign, but then I played it and discovered it was a rubbish little micro-transactions based game. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY TO DO ANY KIND OF WELL IN IT. I didn't even complete the tutorial it was so rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
works very well, good game but Norton virus will try to block it, so remember to adjust Norton to allow it to download

1.0 out of 5 stars ANOTHER CASE OF ITEM NOT ORDERED AND NOT WANTED, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
Like so many other people I did NOT order this and I don't want it.Clearly something is wrong with Amazon's security systems and it's about time they sorted them out.

1.0 out of 5 stars I DID NOT ORDER THIS, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
My account details were stolen and this order placed without my consent. This is part of a phishing scam and I am not happy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why did I get this ? I did not order it!, 5 Mar 2014
Why did I get this silly game? I did not order it and certainly do not want anything to do with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not order this and it is linked to an account I did not set up, 24 Mar 2014
Tim Reading (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect] (Software Download)
What is going on? I did not order this game and it is linked to an account I did not set up.

Stronghold Kingdoms [Game Connect]