I bought the protectors for the LG FLEX2 phone. They are an almost perfect fit for the screen and don't need trimming.

Inside the packet are 4 plastic screen protectors, squeegee card, small cleaning Cloth and a user guide. Easy to install so long as you follow the instructions and make sure the screen is completely free from every tiny bit of dust. Getting every little bubble out of the plastic was relatively simple but takes a bit of time and patience.

The screen protectors don't stick to my phone cover and are a good enough fit the edges don't lift when I open the case.

Once installed there's a slight 'rainbow' effect under some lights and small marks from fingers quickly build up so you will need a screen wipe.

For the price and considering there are four screen protectors plus other bits and pieces in the pack I'm happy to leave 4*.

Any real problems then go back to the manufacturer "...All Invisible Defender is under the Ringke Lifetime Replacement Warranty".
on 26 February 2015
The Invisible Defender does a wonderful job for my Z2. It helps that the phone doesn't have many openings on the front, so the protector only has two small cutouts for the camera and light sensor. It is very easy to apply and the pack comes with some strips of tape you can use to pick up dust front the screen, as you're applying the protector.
+: very smooth operation over the film protector, no loss in touchscreen accuracy
+: no oils after use, screen remains clean with no finger smudges
+: nice set of accessories, including strips of tape for dust cleaning
+: thin but protective
-: instructions are confusing (the leaflet says to first pull off the plastic protector placed on the face of the screen protector, the label on the screen protector says to pull it after applying it, not before)
-: cannot reuse them, as the silicon that sticks to the screen looses its suction power once rinsed (maybe that's the reason it comes in 3)
on 19 May 2016
Bought this for Samsung A3 2016 - they are one of the only suppliers at the moment for this phone. The film is well produced, and I liked all the instructions / online video, and also the sticky tape for removing dust after cleaning. Small things I know, but this really helped and the protector went on really well.
Several people have commented about not covering the entire screen, and in the instructions it discusses how the curved edges on the current Samsung phones make it hard (impossible?) to properly cover all the way to the edge of the screen. I guess this is because the cover will have a natural tendency to unstick and become flat. My gut feeling is that there is very little risk of damage to the small amount of exposed screen, and I'm happy with how this has come out.
I've not had this on for long, so I'll update the review if anything happens to the protector over the next few months
on 10 January 2016
It is the second time that I bought this product and I'm still happy with that!
The first time, I got it when I bought my Sony Xperia z3, I was really happy because most of the sellers do not sell protector to the back of the phone and this one yes.
This time I need it because my one was already a bit dirty and with some scratches, so ordered again and to surprise me the back protector it is opaque!!! Wow, my phone is never going to be slipping when I'm taking pictures or something like that!
I'm really happy.
on 10 July 2015
These are brilliant. By far the best screen protectors I've ever bought. Well worth the money. Mine went on first time with no problems whatsoever. This pack contains a handy few sticky strips of tape for you to gently roll over the screen after you have cleaned it to get any specs of dust off etc before application. Nice quality feel to the covers too.
I have no hesitation in recommending these to you. ..brilliant!
on 23 November 2015
Really happy with these screen protectors. My cat knocked a pile of ceramic tile samples onto my phone which left a number of deep-looking nicks and scratches on the screen area. But the screen protector did its job perfectly and fortunately my phone's screen is still in tact with no marks on it whatsoever.

These protectors do show up grease a bit, but I've found it's not as noticeable after a couple of months.

Of all the screen protectors I've ever bought, I'd say these provide the least resistance to swiping a finger across the screen.

Fitting wasn't too fiddly, but then I did fit them immediately after removing the screen protector that came with the new phone. Make sure you have enough lighting so you can see any dust. Even just one tiny piece of dust or hair will create a bubble in the protector. But they come with some bits of sticky tape which can be used to remove the dust from the screen protector (this is actually very effective).

With four in the pack, you can't go wrong.
on 8 September 2015
Pros
Relatively easy to put on.
Definitely feels more protected
Clear screen
Does not seem to affect the quality of the screen images
Definitely better than what I picked up for £5 for ONE at the local mobile shop (although they did fit it too)

Cons
My only issue is that they only just fit the screen so if you don't align it correctly you may have a slight gap on one side. I had the same issue with another one too so don't know if they are all just designed like that.

Overall
I would recommend to others. At this price you can't go wrong and you have spares too in case you mess up, or if your significant other also has the same phone as you.
on 12 January 2015
Keeping it short, only received three, despite clearly saying 4 are provided.
I looked over this as I really just wanted some screen protectors.
2/3 had dust under the adhesive mask meaning they were unusable.

I would look elsewhere.
on 5 January 2015
Best fitting screen protector i have ever used with the added bonus of having a protector that goes on the back of your phone. Protector has also carried out it's prime function to-date which is the most important thing
on 28 May 2016
This review is for the ID Glass tempered Invisible Defender screen protector for LG G5.

I was excited to receive this product and given that it received some glowing reviews i thought it was worth the expense.

The product itself looked good out of the packaging but on closer inspection, the bottom right corner of the protector had a dull opaque look to it.

Nonetheless, i gave it the benefit of the doubt and duly went on to (incredibly carefully) apply the protector to my brand spanking new LG G5. Hmm, that opaque spot hasnt disappeared - the result being a lifted corner that wouldn't adhere no matter how long i applied pressure.

Ok, there's a very kind note in the box that says "we want you to be happy, if you're not then contact us... etc"

Sadly, this is where Ringke's customer service is less than impressive. More than 2 weeks from my initial communication and I've heard nothing. No "have you tried" or "sorry, lets arrange a replacement" or not even a "we'll look into it". Just radio silence. Not good.

So that's why I'm giving 1 star, my product was not fit for purpose and the seller had no interest in resolving the issue.

If you're thinking of buying, go ahead but please be mindful of any manufacturing glitches before you try and apply to your phone. Lesson learnt on my part i guess.