on 11 September 2015
I didn't get them from Amazon but I probably will in the future! I bought the raspberry and white chocolate ones and I must say these are the best protein bars I've had. Most protein bars don't taste very good and these won't taste exactly like your raspberry and white chocolate cookies but they are very close and it will end your cravings! The fact that they have 190 calories will keep you happy for 2 more hours, the low sugar content makes them perfect for low sugar diets and the 17g of fiber are something you don't see a lot in these bars, specially when they already have 20g of protein!
on 21 July 2014
These bars have are great for helping me meet my macros for protein, but with reduced carbs - however they are very, very sweet - too much so for my taste. I will finish the box I received, but will stick to my promax lean dark chocolate mint bars for future orders - which taste richer and more satisfying.

Edited to update: I've now finished the box, and these have grown on me. I've become used to the sweet taste and really like them now - just goes to show that first impressions are not always right!
I'm just about to order another box :-)
on 27 April 2015
I bought 3 separate boxes of the these, one of each flavour plus a mixed box. The mixed box are by far my favourite. They are actually very nice, taste healthy and don't to me appear to be 'mimicking a real choc bar' which doesn't make me feel I am eating one. Yes, I really enjoy these after a work-out and now I am having one for my breakfast on way to work, far better nutritionally than Belvita.
on 25 April 2015
These bars have big chunks of yummy white chocolate scattered throughout them which gives them a nice crunch. These are possibly my fave flavour and I am on my second box this month! They are high protein and fiber so they are great after they gym and they keep you full for ages. They are also not full of chemicals which is great!
on 28 May 2016
This is what case out of my mouth when I swallowed my first bite of the first bar "...That is incredible" before finishing off the entire bar.
I have eaten most of quest bars and this is perfect. Macros are amazing (as usual) but the flavor and texture is lovely. The bar has the little raspberry seeds, white chocolate (which are like blocks of white chocolate chunks now ), the silky chewiness of their protein is like cookie dough it is just so smooth now! and the top it off there is that after taste "tang" from the raspberry that you get from real raspberry and white chocolate cookies... its is genius and I will be buying more when I am done with the whole box... in about 5 minutes haha!
on 5 May 2015
These are yummy. They have a more raspberry flavour than white chocolate but it is still a good tasty treat. Like any other protein bars these have a chewy texture but it has white chocolate chunks. Might not be for those looking for a more chocolate flavour. My second fave flavour (others I like are cookies and cream and cinnamon roll). I would order again but check your bars carefully the expiry date seems to run short hence the 4 stars.
on 14 February 2016
These are so yummy ! Perfect treat with my cuppa after the gym . I don't feel like I'm missing out as I am a sweet treat addict but they are so filling and tasty . Sometimes I pop the bar in the microwave for 5-10 seconds and serve with 0% Greek yogurt . I can not recommend these bars more ! I have tried every protien bar going and this flavour is the best !
on 10 March 2016
I have had several quest bars - they are great in the protein they provide you with the very low sugar content. However they really do all taste the same and are very heavy to eat. I am struggling to get through them! However if you are 'in the zone' and want to have a great low sugar protein bar these are definitely the ones to choose.
VINE VOICEon 17 August 2015
I’ve tried quite a lot of the different flavours of quest bars and I must admit that the raspberry and white chocolate flavour is probably my most favourite. It’s quite sweet so probably not to everyone’s taste, but I don’t find it too bad. It’s also not as artificial tasting as many of the other fruit flavour quest bars are.
on 24 October 2014
Very hard and not fresh but since this was my first time purchasing I thought all Quest bars are like this, but that may just be how this seller send them so please be aware. This is not the best flavour at all (I dislike it). I recommend cookies and cream - very fresh and packaged properly if you buy from the right seller.