on 18 August 2013
Just buy this album, it is the best House mix for ages.

summer just keeps pumping away in this not so chilled mix
on 16 September 2013
not very chilled but good, quite upbeat for a chilled album. good value for money, am enjoying it . if you want something more chilled try hed kandi beach house.
on 6 September 2013
Love just abouts all the tunes on this CD esp when I am out and about in the car anyone who likes the chilled CD's this is one worth getting for your collection
on 4 January 2014
Not sure what MoS were thinking by naming this "Chilled House". I only stumbled upon this compilation by searching for an mix album containing Sasha's epic mix of Hot Chip's Flutes, and I'm so pleasantly surprised with the entire selection. Having been listening to house music for the past 20 years, I've done the rounds, and this has to be in my top 5 house compilations since the early 90's. Quality deep house, not chilled :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I'm new to Ibiza house music. when I used to go out drinking they played house music in the bars and clubs, and that music could have been what was being played in Ibiza at the time. this chilled cd set is much more laid back and quite transcendental. parts of it remind me of the human league's dare album that was out at the start of the eighties. you get two cds with this set and they are both great.
on 21 December 2013
Interesting compositions. It would be desirable to hear in new year continuation of this and other series of collections, - leaving on this label. The price very much pleased)) Delivered in time and in reliable packing. Only four stars, - because are as tracks corresponding to my taste, not the corresponding. Thanks.
on 11 September 2013
There's a couple of what I'd call 'quirky' tracks on there but on the whole, this is a great set of chilled sounds which are ideal to listen to whilst at work, in the car or just taking it easy - a great Ibiza vibe!
on 29 August 2013
Title matches the content, great chill out album, spent many evening listening to this whilt watching the sun go down, perfect!
on 13 September 2013
I REALLY ENJOYED LISTENING TO THIS CD, I FOUND IT TO BE PERFECT FOR SUMMERTIME, & A GREAT DRIVING CD.
WORTH EVERY PENNY.
on 28 September 2013
Wonderful mix of laid back house music. I have a lot of difficulty taking it out of the cd as it so appealing to listen to.