on 22 November 2014
It looks nice (but part of design hadn't fully cut out on the 'k' of clock, and on the outlined edge, that might seem a bit picky), however I was really disappointed to find that the design was a transfer, not etched. It can not be put in the dishwasher. I don't think this was explained on the listing. It does look nice, but I'm concerned about how long the design will last. A basic blank highball glass, like this, can be bought for around £2, and I don't want my £14 gift to end up looking like that after a couple of washes.
review image review image
on 6 December 2013
Purchased this for a friends birthday and she loved it, arrived quickly, really good quality a quick email when I ordered it to add her name and that was it!
on 19 May 2016
Really pleased with this glass that I purchased as a gift for a friend. It arrived well packaged and very promptly. The personalisation looks really effective. I thought it was very good value as other similar products were far more expensive.
on 29 October 2015
The product was well packaged and so arrive unbroken. It's a nice glass (about the size of a half pint glass). The print was clear but was a bit pale so you had to study it closely to see what it said.
on 7 January 2014
This glass arrived intact but really by luck as opposed to the packaging, The parcel was falling apart and only the bubble wrap saved this glass from being broken!

I thought the glass was OK but not worth the cost of £9.69 + £4.08 packaging. I bought this as a gift for my sister and I felt she was just a little underwhelmed with it.
on 26 December 2013
I bought this for my two sons to give my wife as a Christmas present and she absolutely loves it. A little unclear on the website as to how to personalise but this is straight forward - as soon as you order you will receive an email asking for the personalisation details.
on 7 January 2014
Bought this for my sister, she absolutely loved it. It arrived to me wrapped in a box, with the glass inside wrapped in several pieces of bubble wrap, it was highly unlikely it had a chance of breaking during transit.
on 22 December 2015
It was good that I had read the reviews before ordering, so I knew I would receive a separate email with regards to personalising the glass once I placed the order.

I received the glass really quickly, my only negative comment is the personalised label was not 100% straight.
on 9 January 2014
I bought this for my Mum (a big gin fan) and she loves it!
The company were very prompt in requesting the name that I wanted on it, and it was delivered very soon after.
It's quite a solid glass but the wording on it makes it look delicate.
on 18 March 2014
I ordered this for my sister's birthday present and I was very impressed with the customer service, delivery and the product itself; all outstanding!