Size: 20 kg|Change

on 1 March 2013
I feed these layers pellets to my ex battery, now free range chickens. They seem to enjoy it and stay healthy on them. The girls get most of their food requirements by grubbing around my large back garden so this smaller size bag is ideal for 4 to 6 weeks rather than buying the big bags. Amazon prime means no driving next day delivery - couldn't be better.
on 4 May 2014
The Layers pellets arrived on time and up to the time of writing this the chickens have eaten all the pellets put in front of them, as to what they think of them is anybodies guess, all i can say is they are laying well.
on 3 September 2014
I cannot personally vouch for the taste, but our chickens seems quite fussy, as they preferred to go hungry a while ago rather than eat a particular brand of layers pellets I bought them. This one they eat, so I assume it must be tastier. I used to buy layers pellets from our local pet shop at twice the price. This is delivered the next day with Amazon Prime, and is very reasonably priced.
on 19 December 2013
Great value on subscribe and save, and delivery means you don't have to lug it back from the pet shop. The chickens seem to like it which is the main thing.
on 7 January 2014
Bought this as I was getting low on food and didn't have time to go get any more. How wonderful to get it delivered! Since I try to be organic I am not too shure about the added yellowing or the soya. Will have to look into that side of things before I buy any more. The hens liked it fine and they layed lots of lovely eggs on this.
on 16 April 2014
came inside another bag when delivered hole in bag half way up lot at bottom of bag threw it out or good part of it no way this should have been sent like that may be tainted only cost around £10 cant send it back 20kg cost a fortune wont be buying from them first and last time.
on 6 August 2014
A good ,firm , low dust pellet that provides the girls with all they need to magically make perfect eggs without the need for expensive supplements
on 17 September 2013
Arrived quickly and well packaged. My ducks and hens like this, I usually add a bit of mixed corn feed as well to make it interesting.
on 12 June 2014
My choocks are not mad on these and will only eat them if there is nothing else around. The search continues for a tasty pellet.
on 17 April 2014
Very good choice of feed. Hens like it so very happy. Shame about the courier service could have a better one.