5.0 out of 5 stars Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story
I'm really loving the book, and its a real original twist on fairy tales. My little girl reads these types of books all the time, and she's always on the website watching the videos, now I see why she won't shut up about it all.
Published 20 months ago by Sara A

3.0 out of 5 stars by an 11 yr old girl
i enjoyed the 13 pages of the book i just wish it was longer, the writing was cool & im not complaining i just wanted to find out more. if u are confident in reading longer books but u like the fairytale element try some of shannon hales other similr books
hope this helped (and made sence)
Alice <3
Published 11 months ago by Mr B J Wells

5.0 out of 5 stars Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story, 13 Aug. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but disappointing, 11 July 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
I expected it to be longer but it was good wanted to read on more but the end was just ruined the ending ruined!

4.0 out of 5 stars Raven Queens story, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
It was a pretty good book about Raven Queen. I can't wait to read the rest. By Scarlett aged 7.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nu`uh, 15 Jun. 2014
Really?

Was that it? I can't believe it that was rubbish.If it was longer perhaps not so much much but it's not so.

............

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't do reviews, 11 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I liked it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading over 200 Kindle books you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Apple White's one, 28 May 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
I quite like this raven character. she doesn't seem as 2 dimensional as Apple who just seems like a spoilt brat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very short e-book/chapter but FREE, 25 May 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
A few of my nieces are Monster High and Ever After High mad at the moment and so when I spotted that there was a range of free short e-book stories available I thought I would give them a quick read to see what some of the fuss is about and to be honest I absolutely love both series' dolls too and I am hoping they are still popular and about when my daughter gets to 5/6+.

This short story (Raven Queen's story who is the daughter of The Evil Queen) is very short and maybe takes around 7 minutes maximum to read but if you are an adult and your daughter or nieces etc are Ever After High mad then I would definitely recommend reading this short story. Although the short stories are obviously aimed at children who are fans of Ever After High the majority are quite simply funny and worth a quick read and especially as they are free but this one is a bit more heart rending for poor little Raven Queen. This short story tells of Raven Queen meeting with her mum the Evil Queen through a viewing mirror into the Mirror Prison where her mum is a prisoner for her wicked deeds and is a bit sad really but still a lovely little story.
Of course if you are an Ever After High fan then you will love this short story too but if you get your mum or dad to read this story with you then they will get some insight into Ever After High.
Brilliant little short story.

Ever After High: Ashlynn Ella's Story
Ever After High: Briar Beauty's Story
Ever After High: Hunter Huntsman's Story
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter's Story
Ever After High: Apple White's Story

3.0 out of 5 stars by an 11 yr old girl, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
hope this helped (and made sence)
Alice <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Totes awesome, 1 May 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
Awesome I love it. Raven made me think she was actually going
To cast a spell. This is Totes Awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars great quick read, 14 April 2014
This review is from: Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story (Kindle Edition)
My 9 yr old loved it shes mad on monster high and so was not impressed with the copy cat range lol but loved he stories read all the series in a day. Easy reads probably suit 6-7 yr old although as I said she loved them so a great quick read

Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story