4.0 out of 5 stars Very short e-book/chapter but FREE
Published 7 months ago by S. Wilson

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice short story :)
Very nice, but very short. Good to accompany the short ever after high cartoons and the stories which come with the dolls. The story basically gives you an insight into Apple's morning before she attends her first day at ever after high.
However, very short, only a few pages long, and I'd have loved it if it had been longer.
Published 5 months ago by Alyss Raven

4.0 out of 5 stars Very short e-book/chapter but FREE, 24 May 2014
S. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Ever After High: Apple White's Story (Ever After High Shorts Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
A few of my nieces are Monster High and Ever After High mad at the moment and so when I spotted that there was a range of free short e-book stories available I thought I would give them a quick read to see what some of the fuss is about and to be honest I absolutely love both series' dolls too and I am hoping they are still popular and about when my daughter gets to 5/6+.

This short story (Apple White's story who is the daughter of Snow White) is very short and maybe takes around 4 minutes maximum to read but if you are an adult and your daughter or nieces etc are Ever After High mad then I would definitely recommend reading this short story as I have had a big smile on my face from start to finish (as with the other short stories in the range) and even laughed out loud a couple of times. Although the short stories are obviously aimed at children who are fans of Ever After High they are quite simply funny and worth a quick read and especially as they are free. Some funny parts for me were for example where it describes her dad standing at the ready for battle even though he's never been in a battle and is only famous for rescuing a comatose girl in a glass coffin and the part where Apple White and Briar Beauty are texting each other or rather hexing each other with her MirrorPhone. I was laughing at One Reflection and their "You don't know you're charming" song.
Of course if you are an Ever After High fan then you will love this short story too but if you get your mum or dad to read this story with you then you will put a big smile on their face too.
Brilliant little short story.

Ever After High: Ashlynn Ella's Story
Ever After High: Briar Beauty's Story
Ever After High: Hunter Huntsman's Story
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter's Story
Ever After High: Raven Queen's Story

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice short story :), 19 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Small very good words and read before first, 1 Aug 2014
It was a little small I was expecting like a book book although it was small it had excellent words and description if u have not yet read the first one then I would suggest u read these ones before you do as these are like before they got to the legacy year bit so I hope you guys enjoy this as sort of much as I did

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!, 2 Nov 2014
I think this book has to be one of my favourites!It is a cross between excellent and awesome because Ast the end it explains how Apple feels about becoming queen one day.It explains that she doesn't want to just show she's pretty enough to be queen, but that she can rule like one.I would give it five stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars APPLE WHITE 'S STORY, 6 July 2014
I like it because she knows that if she is queen it does not mean that she has to be the perfect snow white like her mother but I dislike 2 stars because is was short and literally no pictures you have to put pictures in it or otherwise it is boring and you will get load as of bad reviews so if you do not put pictures in the next andbook I'll never get to teach my little cousin how to read and her teacher says she needs lot of help to read !!! Bye bye from 8 year old Cadi :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly presented, 30 Jun 2014
I think that it was perfectly presented and that lots of other people will like to read it well done

1.0 out of 5 stars Nu`uh, 15 Jun 2014
Absolutely RUBBISH I can't believe it that was it?!!!!!!uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the book is a waste of time so nobody buy it

1.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet, 15 Jun 2014
A very disappointed 10 year old The book is literally just a couple of pages long and took her less than 5 minutes to read, not really worth the effort.

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't do reviews....., 11 Jun 2014
I don't do book reviews........ I read the book and if I liked it I give it up to 5 stars, if I didn't then it gets a 2, if I didn't finish then it's a 1, that's it I'm afraid.

I read it, I liked it, I want more from the author.

As with a vast number of Kindle books there might be the odd spelling and punctuation errors.
After reading over 200 Kindle books you get use to them and they become less noticeable, unless they effect the story.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was ok, 28 May 2014
clearly meant for middle grade girls and the references to modern day pop culture were a little unnecessary, but none the less I found it funny (ish)