5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful set of tools, 7 Jan 2014
A. Butler "tanj666" (Coventry, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CEL POWERquattro PRO PQ4 (DIY & Tools)
I liked the original concept, but was never enamoured with the battery life of the NiCd originals.

Along comes the LiIon versions, better and better.

Now we get the Pro. This the tough beastie of the CEL world. Definitely worth the wait and the extra. Tougher tools all round, tougher motors, tougher top top plate.

I've used this extensively recently and it's really excellent to use. Assembly into the bench top versions if easy, disassembly like wise. The tools have the power and the capacity to cope easily with all I've asked of it.

I also got the Power Handle AC (PHAC) add-on which allows me to use the bench top from mains directly instead of using the battery. Well worth the extra! now if only I could find a PH Extender (PHEX) as well.

Buy this and know that you're supporting a UK company and its innovation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: CEL POWERquattro PRO PQ4 (DIY & Tools)
Just unbelievable power ,been waiting along time for this one .first class service,(well done Cel UK)I have impact driver and many other tools from this company.pro-tools get 10 out of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done for a british invention, 10 Oct 2013
This review is from: CEL POWERquattro PRO PQ4 (DIY & Tools)
Having receive my PQ4 in July I have found this product to be excellent. It has performed well and the extra long life,the 3.0ah lithium battery gives is certainly welcome, "a very versitile tool" which has impressed many of my friends and colleagues.
I have also bought an additional power handleCEL PH12 18V 3A Li-Ion Power Handle PRO so as not to find myself run out of power in the middle of a job, since then I have purchased the hoover attachment for my recreational 5th wheel vehicle CEL HV1 18V POWERvac Wet/ Dry Handheld Vacuum Bare.Being impressed with this product I am now considering ordering further attachments for my gardening requirermentsCEL 10" (25cm) 18V CELgarden POWERline Trimmer (Naked) LT2
I must also say contact with this company (CEL)since I placed my initial order at the gadget show earlier this year has been second to none.(WELL DONE a GREAT BRITISH Company with a GREAT PRODUCT.

ARRAY(0xa809be7c)