Size: XX-Small|Colour: Fawn|Change

on 23 January 2014
Compact? Yes, comes with neat mesh storage bag.
Waterproof? Yes, even against the never ending Cumbrian rain. Zip and press stud fastening keeps out wind as well.
Good comfortable fit? Yes even for my short arms, as wrist is elasticated and plenty of adjustment at waist with belt, and neat adjustable hood.
Appearance? Looks good on, just above knee length for me (5FT), nice neutral colour so visible at night, good size side pockets with overlap openings, ventilation seam at back.
Price? Not bad for a longer line jacket, have seen others not as good for much higher price.
on 12 May 2014
It was no where near the size it was supposed to be it was far too small and had to be returned
on 3 April 2014
He jacket folds up very compactly but this leads to a very disheveled look for wearing. It is difficult to get the wrinkles out. It is basically just an expensive rain slicker. Not overly impressed with the quality.
on 30 September 2014
A lot thinner than expected but glad I ordered 2 sizes bigger as read in previous reviews it's ok for wearing over jumpers etc did see it cheaper in trespass outlet shop :(
on 22 March 2014
I was pleased with this jacket the material is of good quality,and I like the colour,it will be ideal for the Spring and summer days out.
on 7 August 2014
The sizing of this product is very wrong. Ordered a size which I thought would be slightly to big and us way to small!
on 19 January 2015
This is a light light weight jacket, easy to unpack and use, although I did think was of a thicker material, but will be okay for purpose.
on 30 October 2014
Very prompt delivery. I am a 16-18 so ordered the XXL so if I was wearing extra layers I would still be comfortable.
Needed something for the school run and this was ideal, good price £23. Nice Long length, love the colour, my only criticism is the belt isn't attached and kept sliding out the loops if not tied and the sleeves are a weeny bit short and I don't have exceptionally long arms i'm usually rolling them up.
I haven't been out in a real downpour yet but so far nice and dry.
on 1 June 2016
Not exactly flattering to wear when you are a size 16+ but it does the job it is intended for! I might not use the belt as it makes me look like a sack of potatoes, whereas without it hangs straight down which is better! But it packs away into its little bag which makes it ideal for holidays and travelling in the summer when you don't want a big coat. I like the long length as it preserves your trouser thighs from becoming soaked in heavy rain.
on 14 September 2015
This is a nice Packaway Jacket that comes with a tie belt. It is a longer length than some, has a zipped front and poppers and is elasticated at the wrist. It's good quality and my normal size fitted me well. My only slight niggle is that the hood doesn't zip into the collar, there is no way to wear it without the hood. Still as I wanted a rainproof jacket it doesn't really matter.