5.0 out of 5 stars You can smell the quality!
This really is one dapper briefcase- I will feel the business strutting my stuff in my new job next week!
Published 15 months ago by RICHARD PAINTER

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value at discounted cost
I am comfortable with the quality at the price that I paid however I would have certainly returned the item at the price it was supposedly offered at. I think that the suggested saving is a misleading comment if somebody is expecting the quality commensurate with the saving.
Published 12 months ago by Keith Dorrian

5.0 out of 5 stars You can smell the quality!, 18 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great man bag, 29 Aug 2013
My husband has had his bag two years now! This is a good quality computer bag!!
It doesn't even look slightly bashed by my hard working husband!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather bag, 1 Feb 2012
Beautifully made and packaged, very high quality and excellent size as both a briefcase and laptop bag. Nice that it is brown & not the usual black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but excellent and worth the price, 7 Aug 2014
I've had this for about 4 months now, it goes to work with me every day and has been to Japan (twice), Italy and the States. It's plenty big enough for my 17" laptop with the power cable underneath. I can also get loads of other stuff in such as my ipad, kindle pretty thick notes book, small brolly, it's great. Excellent quality too. I did n't buy it for ages because it is expensive, but it's worth it, go on, so are you!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... day for over a year and I am very happy with it, 6 July 2014
I have now used this case every day for over a year and I am very happy with it. Numerous people have remarked how good it looks with the rich brown colour and contrast stiching. This case has sufficient comaprtments and is wearing well.

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful piece, 10 Jan 2014
THEWHITLAM (leafy Clapham) - See all my reviews
This was exactly what I wanted; it's smart, it holds quite a lot and has plenty compartments.
My only reservation is this: if you have quite a lot in your bag, the clasp at the front is sometimes a little hard to fix.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bag, 5 Dec 2013
Great looking bag in lovely soft leather. Four stars only given as the handle keeps breaking. Easily fixed each time but a little disappointing. My husband still loves the bag though!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value at discounted cost, 3 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 18 Oct 2013
vintage looking leather. good quality. bought for 9th anniversary present as a leather gift . husband happy so wife happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Briefcase, 18 Oct 2013
B. O'BOYLE - See all my reviews
This briefcase ticks all the boxes or almost. Things I liked about it were, the leather shoulder strap, quite a lot of compartments, most of which were zipped, it can carry my laptop in the centre compartment but if not, my lunchbox. It looks quite good as well. My only problem has been with the front buckle which can be difficult to engage especially if you fill the case up. Apart from that I an very happy with my purchase and gald I bought it.