5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Forex Taster
Over the past couple of months I have been intensively researching this subject with background reading and even attending a forex seminar - with a view to supplementing my existing income. I do not believe (and neither should you) the hype that: You can just sit down at your pc and start making lots of money with no effort.

So for two quid, I did not expect...
Published 12 months ago by topcat

1.0 out of 5 stars marketing ploy
Just an ebook to entice you to join and subscribe to his website. According to his website you can download it for free, wish I would have know that before buying it. His indicators are extortionate in price, have a look through his website.
Published 9 months ago by Rob Lane

2.0 out of 5 stars As long as you buy my indicator!, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Forex ''Set & Forget'' Profit System: It is VERY DIFFICULT TO LOSE with this extremely reliable trading system (Kindle Edition)
It would appear that this book is merely an advertisement for the authors indicator that he has developed, and a lead-in to his forthcoming book. If you would like to contribute to Marks monthly recurring income stream by subscribing for access his indicator, then be my guest. I'm sure it can improve your trading results.
The book details the use of a recommended currency strength indicator (another monthly subscription!) for which there are comparable free versions on the net. 'His' system of using two bollinger bands overlayed is common enough. In fact, the majority of material here is common sense to anyone with trading experience.
I admit I am a little bitter because the book title appeared to offer the FOREX 'dream system' (much in the way that the author describes and berates many other systems HE has tried). But in the end, it's another hook to catch newbie FOREX fish.
I don't begrudge the author trying to make a profit from an indicator he has developed - in fact I plan to do the same myself one day - but I do find the method of advertising (this book) irritating. The 'System' won't work as described without the authors indicator; the monthly subscription of which will (in my opinion) unecessarily eat into your trading account.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 9 Dec 2013
As a newbie to Forex trading perhaps a little complicated but gives a clear and practical indication of what to expect from part time Forex trading. I will return to this book whenI have learned a little more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mark's Book, 28 Oct 2013
For the price it has to be value for money. It's premise that forex markets tend to channel much more often than trend is very valuable, since almost all forex systems recommend trend following. You won't be able to trade just from the book and will need the help of the author's trading room which does cost more - but nowhere near what other trading rooms charge.
All in all a very useful read to introduce correct forex trading methods to beginners; and to put more experienced losing traders on the right track. The set and forget methodology seems obvious, but is so often overlooked. On its own worth more than the book price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A REALISTIC BREAD AND BUTTER STRATEGY FOR PEOPLE WITH A LIFE BEYOND TRADING, 23 Oct 2013
W. A. Bessant - See all my reviews
I found Mark's book an insightful source of strategies and setups which went far beyond the "outline" I expected given its very modest price! Its focus is squarely on the critically important aspects of price action, support and resistance. The full worth of these basics, however, cannot be fully appreciated without real "in your face" trading room experience with a real trader. The very low price of the book, I found, included a free trading room session that fully equipped readers with the parameters needed for application of the strategies presented in the book. I took the option of further interactive trading room sessions (at a very usefully discounted rate) and found my own trading enhanced substantially by the intensive drilling in construction and interpretation of price action around areas of support and resistance. The very practical issues of mindset and work commitments in both the learning and independent phases of trading were fully exposed... together with a philosophy of focusing on what is needed for bread and butter income while preserving an orientation towards life beyond trading - extremely important to trading successfully and even more important for personal commitments to family and special personal interests. I heartily recommend both book and trading room strategies for the functions they were designed to support.

5.0 out of 5 stars Straight foward, worth reading., 12 Oct 2013
Straight foward, worth reading.
Really clear explanation like a teacher grab your and and teach you how to write alphabets
Time to try what I have learnt from the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars sensible forex information, 3 Oct 2013
Logical and very informative method to trade forex
There is so much unrealistic literature about forex it's refreshing to read a down to earth appraisal of what you need to know.
Highly recommend this book and is a must before considering trading the forex market

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a trader and not a marketer, 1 Oct 2013
Having spent a similar number of years believing every new indicator and piece of software that came out as the answer to my trading woes I have in this last year come to realise that all indicators lag the actual price and believe me I have tried literally hundreds and hundreds. Price is everything and to know where price is going next we have to look to the past to see where price has reversed previously. If you have ever heard the expression "the market has a memory" you will know what I mean.

Mark Boardman explains this in a plain straightforward manner that anyone can understand. He sets out a number of ways to do this without being reliant on old indicators that only tell you what has already happened by which time the price has already moved and the trade missed.

He strikes me as an honest straightforward guy who assumes no prior knowledge from his reader. Indeed he backs up his book and the system he teaches with recorded videos so you can see the good AND the bad trades he makes now and again. Too often the slick marketers only show the winning trades but Mark Boardman shows it warts and all.

I have recently put into practice the methods and system taught in the Forex "Set & Forget" Profit System and it is everything the author claims. For the first time in over 5 years I am actually making monthly profits and at 57 years of age ( a tricky time of life to look for an income source ) I can feel confident I can continue to develop the skills, discipline and patience to let the market come to me rather than "chasing" the price and losing like I did in the past.

As an Englishman from the County of Yorkshire I value honesty very highly and I know real value and the real deal when I see it and Mark Boardman and the way he trades is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Set & Forget, 28 Sep 2013
Very easy to read and understand the concept Of Mark's way of trading.I would
recommend this book if you are searching for more knowledge and insight into trading!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A realistic approach to trading, 20 Sep 2013
The book is written with the perspective of a successful trader explaining how he went from unsuccessful to successful. It is not a book explaining in detail a particular methodology, that apparently will come in another book, more an outline of the right principles.

5.0 out of 5 stars AT LAST! A BOOK THAT TELLS THE TRUTH ON HOW TO MAKE A PROFIT TRADING FOREX, 19 July 2013
Similar to Mark's introduction to trading, I've been "seduced" into buying many trading courses, believing the sales talk of publishing houses and purchasing more then 30 products. This has been more then expensive as I did not make a single in profit... Talk about a sure way to loose money...
When I came across Mark's Trading Room and his products, I checked them carefully and began to demo trade it (recommend this always with a new product).
This book is FIRST CLASS, true and I recommend every trader, or person interested in trading to read it, and follow his suggestions. He speaks TRUTH, and has found what I consider to be the "key" to profitable trading. Following his suggestions and recommendations has turned my trading account in to PROFIT..
Please, before buying any Forex Trading package, read Mark's book and consider what you really want. Look at his Trading Room.. Does, what he recommends, work? I say YES!!!
I recommend this book with enthusiasm, and thank Mark for his honesty, desire to guide others, and above all for sharing what I consider his SIMPLIFIED way to trade.
Sarah