Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Vinyl|Change

on 16 April 2014
This is a really good, if subdued, Jesu album. Definitely better than the last two and certainly harkens back to the Conqueror days with a bit more of a subdued tone to it. Very easy to get lost in and unlikely to disappoint any Jesu fan.
on 8 December 2013
It's what you expect from Jesu, sublime. The more I listen to it, the better it gets.
Buy it! You'll hear what I mean.
on 3 October 2013
Took a few listens but now I get it... its a crackin addition to Justins catalogue of musical genius.. enough said.. looking fwd to the new Godflesh cd.
on 23 September 2013
After so many years of turning out inspiring and often jaw-dropping music, Mr Broadrick it seems is finally running out of inspiration. The last couple of Jesu albums were, even to his most ardent fans, a bit lack-lustre and disappointing. But this offering is, well, its pants is what it is. There's nothing new here whatsoever. Its the sound of someone swimming in circles. Maybe its time he put Jesu out to pasture and started a new project. Yeah, I know - how dare I give Jesu a less than ecstatic review. But hey, as the pope would say, if you don't like it, l'lI bend over and you can kiss my ring.