on 25 May 2014
Interesting little book about horses. Love the storyline and simple language!

Similar book I bought is this one:

Horses: Kids Book of Fun Facts & Amazing Pictures on Animals in Nature - A Perfect Horse Book for Girls and Boys aged 7-12 (Animals of The World Series)

It has astonishing photos and lot of fun facts about those beautiful animals.

Illustrations are beautiful. If you have children buy them this book, they are going to love it. Great job, Jenny!
on 14 October 2014
Lovely book I thought it was great. I read it in two days it was so good I couldn't help reading it so fast.I am Seven.
on 27 April 2015
The author does a great job of giving out an important message through such a sweet, entertaining story. It gives not just children, but also adults the reminder to appreciate what we already have.

It's written very well and is easy to follow, as well as having amazing drawings to illustrate the story.

Overall I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a child friendly story with a great message behind it.
on 9 December 2015
Read this with my 3 year old daughter who was having a bit of a rough night. The animals are always a winner and she loved the animals and their names in this. Holly is a horse on the lookout for the 'greener grass' and along her way she meets animal friends to help guide her through the rough unknown. A lovely story that gently shows that what we're searching for could be right before our eyes.
on 3 September 2014
I like this book because I inenjoyed reading about the adventure across the mountain and through the dark Forrest at night
on 9 November 2014
I choose a few because it was a great book and a funny book as well
It was a great book and a cool book as well
on 22 September 2015
My 6 year old Grandaughter thought this was a lovely present from Nana and not to difficult to read.
on 12 February 2015
It has a really good feeling to it an it is really good for kids self confidence really really good.
on 7 November 2015
Really pleased with this book,it is a really sweet story with beautiful illustrations
on 14 May 2015
Story predictable and uninteresting to a horse mad 6 year old. Poor illustrations