5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful
Hi - the quality of this speaker is amazing, well worth the cost, if a call or text comes in your phone whilst listening to it, it allows you to verbally agree to a text reading or answering a call all by verbal instruction.
Published 2 months ago by Lifes Fun

3.0 out of 5 stars Singing the bath time blues
While I think this is a nifty concept and the love that it comes with everything you need like the Sucker to stick on the shower wall or at the side of your tub while having a soak, it also has a cord that you can hang from your shower and even a slot in case/cradle that you can screw to the wall.

It is easy enough to set up either from your phone via blue...
Published 8 months ago by shaz17

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 21 May 2014
This review is from: HMDX Splash Bluetooth Portable Shower Speaker (Electronics)
This is the 3rd one that I have bought - ones mine, one each for son & son-in-law and we all use it all over the house (not just in the shower) and even attach it to the fence in the garden when we have a barbi! What more can I say. Great.......

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!! can use in shower and can even ..., 7 July 2014
Excellent!! can use in shower and can even answer calls incoming from your phone, good quality sound and you can even stick it to your bathroom tiles :D

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Jan 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
A great speaker that is completely waterproof and provides a great sound. Its really easy to connect to my phone and can play the radio or mp3s very quickly and without fault. Battery life is great too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful & fun product!, 5 Jan 2014
White Eagle - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This device takes a little while to charge, however, battery lasts a long time.

I used them with the iPhone 5 Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth connection is very stable (unlike others I have had) which can get disconnected easily.

The sound on these is clear & has a very good bass for a portable speaker. For such a small speaker, it has excellent sound.
The Bluetooth connection, however cannot withstand 2 walls; ie. if my phone is in the next room, they would be OK, but if the hallway is between my bedroom & bathroom, it does not play very well. However, it is quite accurate that it is about 10 meters as promised.

I think it is a bit expensive for a small speaker but then again it is waterproof & you can use it to answer calls in the shower! It makes shower time so fun you don't want to leave the shower!!

PS. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the connection to hang it in the bathroom is very badly explained in the instructions & is fiddly. I could not figure it our & thus I just leave it in the side of the bathroom without hanging it. Also, the suctions don't look like they'd support the weight although you can use screws to hang it.

2.0 out of 5 stars All show, no go, 23 Dec 2013
Lovely Treez (Belfast, N Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Te exterior appears well considered, looks funky and exudes an air of quality. Once bluetooth is paired with your device, it's remembered and easy to use thereafter. A bit of a palaver however, if you want then want to connect a different device. Print size of the instructions is very small and I wasn't able to find them on the website. Max volume is too low but worst, the signal drops momentarily but regularly, every few minutes. It's a bit like a record skipping and becomes annoying. A pity, maybe they'll nail it with version 2.0

5.0 out of 5 stars A speaker for the bathroom!, 11 Dec 2013
Shaya (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Well this is an amazing little thing. A Bluetooth speaker for the bathroom!
You connect your devise the usual way of searching for the speaker from your MP3, smart phone, iPod etc and once connected you can take the speaker into the bathroom and listen to your music while you bathe leaving your tech safely away from moisture.
For the speaker output the sound quality is fantastic and it has a good range of volume.
the controls are pretty basic and you cant skip through a track only skip to the next track but who wants to fiddle about with the controls while you are showering.
Better to listen to someone's music while they shower rather than the dulcet tones of tuneless singing!
This is also good as a usual speaker anywhere else in the house. My sons have laid claims to it and use it instead of their iPod dock as the sound quality is much better.
A good little piece of kit really It comes in its own little storage box too!

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal present for the guy who has everything!, 6 Dec 2013
Jay Rainbow (bolton england) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a genius invention. A waterproof speaker with bluetooth for in the shower. Easy to set up and the sound is quite brilliant. Very impressed. It's not the cheapest out there but it is a good reliable solid yet compact piece of equiptment and if, like me, you like having your music on at all times, then its a definite investment!

5.0 out of 5 stars Calling all Radox Rock Stars, 6 Dec 2013
A.M.Boughey "Poetmaster" (Rochester, MN) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Like to croon in the shower? wanna belt out your favourite jams karoake style while you wash away last nights party?
Then this gizmo is for you.
Probably a great gift idea for anyone who likes listening to music, but I would imagine especially great for todays 18-25 demographic.

I asked my friends 18 year old son to review this item for me_

I think the product is really good, a nice size and convenient battery placement.
The sound quality is brilliant, and it goes pretty loud.
I think it's pretty good value for money being waterproof especially. I would, and have already recommended to others. 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 28 Nov 2013
Pam Dhinsa "Book Girl" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This speaker is extremely easy to set up and use. It takes a few hours to charge it up and then it took literally two minutes to connect to my iPhone.

The sound is clear and the buttons that control the volume are easy to use and find if your eyes are closed whilst in the shower. There are two buttons that allow you to move back and forward within your playlist. You can pause the tracks too. All the buttons are textured rubber and easy to press.

I'm not really the type of person who would find it necessary to answer a phone in the shower but I've tried that function and it works well.

The speaker can be used in the shower but cannot be submerged in water so I'd be careful using it in the bath just in case it fell in!

I deducted a star because the wire that connects to the plug is quite short, and therefore you can only plug it into a socket where there is a surface nearby. I initially plugged it into a wall socket a few inches above the skirting board and then realised that the speaker wire didn't reach the floor, so then had to plug it a socket in the kitchen above the kitchen counter.

This speaker works equally well outside of the bathroom. My youngest daughter who is six, enjoys using this speaker in the lounge, it's quite durable and easy for children to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Singing the bath time blues, 26 Nov 2013
shaz17 (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

It is easy enough to set up either from your phone via blue tooth. We tried it on an iphone, a tablet and an ordinary phone,they were easy to set up.

It is a good quality sound, but we found we could not fast forward or click for the next song, the button seemed to be missing, we cant feel one at the fast forward place on the speaker, my finger just sinks in to the hole that seems to be behind the rubber front. We did rewind and click for a previous song with a little difficulty, as they seemed hard to press or not work right. I may have received a faulty one, but since I received this to test out I can only comment on the faulty one I have.

On the image on Amazon it shows the middle button with a phone, but the one I got has a stop/start image instead.

My daughter took it in the shower with her and she did answer the phone while she was in there and said it was great as it was louder than her phones speaker, she like that she didnt need to get out of the shower to answer her phone and also that the caller could hear her fine over the sound of water.

As we live near the beach, my daughter says it will be great for that also as it is water proof she is hoping it is also sand proof.

My daughter did ask if they came in other colours as she is a pink fan and was disappointed that it only can on blue. But she loves the concept of this speaker and is looking at the rest of the range, for when she has her friends round for a barbecue.