5.0 out of 5 stars Jam plus wireless
I bought these for my daughter and she was really impressed, the sound from them is brilliant,you can move them around the house wherever you want they're wireless and as long as the phone is near to the speaker it will play the songs on your phone,probably one of the best things I've bought her!
Published 6 months ago by Ella

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish
will not pair with my computer, only my phone sent the first one back as it wouldnt pair with anything, shame as the sound is really good.
Published 4 months ago by miss k mullins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam plus wireless, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: HMDX HX-P240BL JAM PLUS Wireless Rechargeable Speaker for Pairing - Blue (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 21 Mar 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!! Fantastic speakers, 14 Mar 2014
I was first introduced to these in a fitness class where they were pumping out crystal clear sound quality in stereo (my instructor had two of them) and the instructor was having to shout over the volume they kick out.

If you buy the JAM PLUS versions, these can wirelessly sync with each other and your smartphone (in my case iPhone 5c and 4S) to get proper Left & Right stereo sound. Wireless control from your phone works seamlessly. And when they fire up they have quite an enjoyable Jamaican trill to confirm they're both on and communicating with each other.

They are beautifully designed in fabulous cheerful colours and don't "dominate" a room. They are small enough to be realistically portable and come in their own jam jar to keep them safe when you do so.

I bought a pair of these for my teenage daughter for Christmas and they have thrilled and impressed us and all of her friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 3 Mar 2014
I brought one for my nephew, we liked it so much I got one for myself as well. The unit is surprisingly solid, it really feels well put together. It can operated in stereo, but I haven't tried it myself. In mono it really delivers - I have no complaints about sound quality, and I can only praise the way this little Beastie fills as room with sound. Hooking up via Bluetooth is as doddle, and it lasts reasonably well on a single charge (USB micro - charger not included).

The packaging is clever, and reuseable, so the speaker stays nice and shiny.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 11 Feb 2014
The sound from this speaker fills the even biggest room. The quality and range of sound is also very impressive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, 9 Feb 2014
Lisa May "Lisa" (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I cannot believe the quality of sound this little thing emits!! Perfect for taking on holiday in its own protective case and portable fun round the house!! Brilliant invention. If like me you don't like tinny music, you will be very impressed with what this speaker chucks out!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear sounding good value., 14 July 2014
Great little speaker, even better as a pair. Used to fill in for broken car stereo while sent for repair. Finding lots of uses beyond that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless speakers, 8 July 2014
I was looking for a stereo Bluetooth speakers to hook up with a Brennan JB7. When I got a pair of these from Amazon and tried them out using Bluetooth transmission from I) a Toshiba Satellite Laptop and II) an iPad, the sound from one of the speakers was cut up and distorted. It did not sound like the stereo was working properly. I assumed that this was because the laptop and the iPad don't transmit Bluetooth signal in stereo. I couldn't find this reported in any of the other reviews, though, and it's not the volume distortion mentioned elsewhere. I read on the Brennan website that a transmitter is needed to use the Brennan with wireless speakers. So I found TaoTronics® TT-BA01 Wireless Portable Bluetooth Stereo Music Transmitter on Amazon. I plugged the this unit into the Brennan 3.5mm headphones socket, and the result: the Jam Plus speakers work perfectly. I'm very satisfied, now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jun 2014
Even better than expected! Came on the date it was supposed to... Would use this buyer again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Sound, 18 Jun 2014
Really impressed with this, sounds great, works very well and would highly recommend. Ideal gift for someone, gave this to my niece who was over the moon with it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›