5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag
I love this bag. Lovely colour, lots of pockets and plenty of space for everything. Just what I was looking for.
Published 7 months ago by helen hurst

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be so good, but isn't. Am looking for a new one.
After 6 weeks of use, I have to say this is a disappointing bag. It's a great size and shape, but the design is poor and feels like one of those ideas that's good on paper, and really doesn't work in real life.

First: the outside zip (the metallic one on the front) is poor quality; mine only properly connects 4/10 times.

Second, it has too many...
Published 1 month ago by Elwynd

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be so good, but isn't. Am looking for a new one., 6 Nov 2014

Second, it has too many pockets. I didn't grasp this from the picture, but aside from a flat zipped pouch on the outside front and back, and a button pouch on the front, and the two card-pouches on the front of the inside, the main compartment is divided into three sections. That would be ok. Unfortunately, the middle section is also divided, with a sort of extra zipped pouch that sticks up to form another division (so you get the zip section, plus another pocket on each side of it), and a hidden zip at the back. Consequently, no single pouch is big enough to put a larger item (although, one of them does fit my 7 inch tablet). To avoid a nightmare trying to find things, I have opened the zip in the middle compartment and try to treat it as one larger pocket, but it means lots of flaps getting in the way when I'm trying to extract something.

Third, all of those divisions I've described are enclosed by a single zip that closes up the whole bag (this is a good feature - it looks nice, and the zip is good quality). BUT the pieces of material that make up the divisions are longer than the bag, so the zip is constantly getting caught in them. They sort of lie flat across the top but it makes it fiddly to get to things, and because they're not really designed to lie flat, they don't do it very well.

Finally, it's pretty heavy - I'm sure that's because of all that extra material taking up space and weight in it, for a gazillion unnecessary pockets!

I'd give it 1 or 2 stars, but for the fact that it's so nearly what I hoped! It has a good length shoulder strap, material feels sturdy and waterproof, it looks great, and it's a perfect size. If anyone sees one that's a similar size and also in 'portrait' orientation, please comment on this review. One pocket is too few, but 12 is waaaay too many.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 10 May 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nice., 14 Sep 2014
May have been a cheap bag, but nobody wants a handbag that looks this cheap! Nasty and plasticky and the 'medium tan' is more of a bright orange. Not good.
On the positive side, I returned it and had a no quibble refund from the seller, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab bag!!!, 13 Oct 2014
I've had some bags in my life - I am after all a woman! But this bag is brill! It's replaced all my other bags, and now it hangs on my rocking chair alone.
The only thing with it, is that it catches every now and then on the inside, so I've had to sew it up.
Other than, it's a fab bag and I'll be getting another one for winter!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handbag use, 29 Jun 2014
Enough compartments for organisation and not too many to cause the dreaded handbag search.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for price, 26 Jun 2014
Loads of pockets I am now having trouble finding which one I used really good inner zip to keep purse & valuables safe with the top zip undone. slightly larger than I thought but really good quality

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls short of the cross body title, 1 Jun 2014
Lovely bag with lots (and I mean lots) of compartments and storage space. I was so disappointed that the strap wasn't longer, not sure whose body this would cross and still be a decent length. Too much hassle for me to return so I'm going to have to diy an extension by cutting the strap and resewing...shame

2.0 out of 5 stars review on this handbag, 21 May 2014
when I opened the packaging I was very disappointed with the colour it was supposed to be grey but it looks more like green the zip on the front pocket is broke the bag itself is nice if I bought it from a shop I would take it back

1.0 out of 5 stars Women's Faux Leather Cross Body Bag, 28 Oct 2014
Unfortunately had to send this bag back as it had creases across the front and there was no packaging inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather bag., 18 Sep 2014
Exceedingly good quality - loved by my daughter in law on her birthday

Big Handbag Shop Womens Faux Leather Cross Body Bag