4.0 out of 5 stars Great calming feel :)
I've been searching for something to calm my anxiety for ages now, and I've just come across( Quiet Life)

So I bought some, and took my first 2 pills after breakfast as you have to take them on a full stomach.

After about 30 minutes I started to feel really relaxed (not sleepy) it felt Like I just stepped out of a hot bath. :D

Also I...
Published on 16 Aug. 2010 by T. Coward

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Ineffective
I can only assume that the good reviews are a result of the placebo effect. These pills are entirely useless. You can literally take the recommended dose, or twice that amount, or even thrice that and feel no calming effects at all. They are a waste of money
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by David Why

4.0 out of 5 stars Great calming feel :), 16 Aug. 2010
T. Coward (uk, cumbria) - See all my reviews

Also I usually get the shakes in public places even when I don't feel anxious, but today I went to the shops after I had 2 pills, and I felt much more calmer and relaxed about everything than usual.

So anyone looking to calm their anxiety I would try this first before you go to the doctors. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 July 2009
These are good value and welldone to amazon for selling them so cheap. I think they help i take them for daily outings as i have an anxiety disorder and i THINK they work. It's a hit or miss for some people i suppose. But most people i know say they work wonders.

4.0 out of 5 stars standard stuff.., 30 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Lanes Health Quiet Life - Pack of 50 Tablets (Personal Care)
this is a classic.. has a nice combination of things to help. I first noticed the benefits of this when I couldnt sleep years ago.. I noticed the more pink pills I take the better and faster I could sleep.

after research and years gone by I realised it was the pasiflora herb. having about 80mg per tablet if you take about 4 then you reach 320mg passiflora which is about 20% more than a standard pill used for sedation and sleep.

so not too excessive in its affects and you can cater your dosage for mild anxiety/days of stress.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quiet Life Tablets, 5 Mar. 2014
Ms. H. Speck (UK) - See all my reviews
These are great for those days when a little anxiety creeps in. They also help if you wake up in the night and have problems going back to sleep. Great service and a great price - will use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Kalms, 9 Jun. 2014
I really like these and find them to be a better brand (and a lot cheaper) than Kalms. I personally feel these are good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped, 2 July 2013
I tried these after trying kalms, st johnswort etc, over the years. I found these tablets helped me to relax and sleep and helped alleviate some anxiety and tension I experience during PMS. Ive been diagnosed with a premenstrual disorder and have tried the prescribed conventional and natural remedies. I don't know how, but These tablets help to reduce some of the symptoms and help me sleep. they don't leave me feeling groggy like some herbal sleep remedies, and I feel more refreshed when I wake. \I feel less tense, for sure. I cant seem to get them in high street chemists anymore so getting them on amazon is a bonus! good price and delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Dec. 2014
Excellent, as always. Came quickly as described, thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars marvellous, 3 Oct. 2013
Mrs. C. M. Harris (london) - See all my reviews
I tried these after suffering from panic attacks and grinding my teeth at night.
I had previously used passiflora liquid but it doesn't last long and is expensive.
These tablets have stopped both problems and I wouldn't be without them. They are especially good at getting me off to sleep at night and no side effects!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 April 2015