5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours
I brought one for myself and I must say it really helps with my migraines. My friend commented
On it and I got one for her as she is a hairdresser and suffers with arthritis in her hands.
I also brought one for my daughter who also suffers migraines.
I would definitely recommend the bracelets.
Published 6 months ago by M A ANDREWS

3.0 out of 5 stars nice
This is a nice bracelet. The only thing it is a bit on the small side for me a little tighter than I would like
Published 16 months ago by fostyuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colours, 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Fancy Rainbow & Gunmetal Magnetic Hematite Healing Stretch Bracelet Arthritis Migraines Headaches - Approx 18cm - 19cm (Jewellery)
I also brought one for my daughter who also suffers migraines.
I would definitely recommend the bracelets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainbow and Gunmetal Magnetic Hematite Stretch Bracelet, 1 Sep 2013
I purchased the item because I like stretch bracelets, and was not disappointed by this pretty one! Fit was fine for me, wouldn't want it to have been bigger, as it would then start feeling too loose for my wrist. A prompt, reliable service, thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, 24 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet for an amazing price, 28 Jun 2014
Bought for a friend. She loved it. I should have got myself one too. Good size if you you have slim/average wrists

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 Jun 2014
It was wonderful, but I made the mistake of trying to get the rubbish bag into my wheelie bin and it got caught on the bag and broke. So I no longer have it, but it was beautiful...I'm sorry to have lost it.

5.0 out of 5 stars hematite bracelet, 16 April 2014
looks attractive on but also practical I bought it for my daughter and she is pleased with it all in all a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 4 April 2014
Beautiful colours on a strong thick elastic, I wear it all the time, I know a lot of people say it doesn't work, but I strongly believe that magnets help with my arthritis,

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colours, 4 Jan 2014
I bought these for Christmas presents and kept one. They were very well received. They are smaller than most bracelets but I have slim wrists so they suit me fine. Beautiful colours and a nice size of bead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty colours., 19 Oct 2014
E. A. Cox (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
A very pretty bracelet which makes a lovely present. I would recommend buying this. I have not so far experienced any healing properties.

3.0 out of 5 stars Goes a little loose after a while and is very ..., 3 Sep 2014
Goes a little loose after a while and is very ti small half or 3/4 of a usual power bracelet