5.0 out of 5 stars Love the authors style
Published 8 months ago by Cathy Tahsin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me.
Published 2 months ago by M. Stagg

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the authors style, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I liked the change in style of interaction between partners - with Caruso getting it spot on in this book compared to the first one. At first hard to get in to the time in which the book is set ie with no mobile phones etc but as I am old enough to have lived through that time my memory kicked in eventually and was able to get into the mindset of the day. This was also a time when prejudice between cultures was more commonplace and there was no other way but to find a way of dealing with it if you were the victim of jokes/ comments either maliciously racist or intended just as harmless banter at that time, something which would be unacceptable today in any form. Someting which Max must have had to deal with his whole life. Great series, now halfway through book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Intriging, 28 Jan 2014
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
this story is as excellent read and well worth to be turned into a film as well as the first book.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me., 7 Aug 2014
M. Stagg "Mary" (Newbury UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
The language was stilted and worthy of an 11 year old making their first foray into fiction writing. The plot was far fetched and the characters unappealing. The conclusion was so obvious from the beginning that I rather thought it must be superb bluff but no, it was just unimaginative and very, very obvious. Am I the only person in the world fed up with finding half a book, which is billed as a crime novel, filled with sex scenes? I wish novelists would do us a favour and remember that most readers do have an imagination and don't need everything spelled out for us in minute detail.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite gripping, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book but I got very tired of the endless use of the 'f' word. Maybe that is the reality for American police but I found it unnecessary and it added nothing at all to the story.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 12 July 2014
Absolute rubbish. No wonder it was only £1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Exes, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is the 2nd book in the series but there seems to be a 7+ year gap between this and the first book which had me going back and looking to see if I had missed a book because we leave the first book with Max and Babette planning a future together and start this book with a 7 year marriage that is in trouble. I like to read 'series' books and usually when you do you can see the books improving book by book but I found this book a huge disappointment the story was interesting enough but too much of the book was about Max and his personal life. That is only my opinion though others may disagree. Despite my disappointment I will read (or try to read) book 3 before writing off the author.

4.0 out of 5 stars yes!, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
One for the girls...very enjoyable...a little dated but not so it would spoil your read. Couldn't wait to pick it up again.

2.0 out of 5 stars ok book, 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
ok book.. ok series... will try looking out for more by this author... ok story..will try give author another go

5.0 out of 5 stars EXES - Wow., 26 Mar 2014
Mrs. S. Morgan-davies (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I did not expect this book to be as good as it turned out to be . Good well told page turner. I shall certainly be looking out for future Dan Greenburg novels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exes(The Max Segal Series,Book Two) by Dan Greenburg, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant book brilliant writer can't wait for his next one A lot of thought has to go in that story

Exes (The Max Segal Series Book 2)