5.0 out of 5 stars The immortal collection
Five stars because I could not put this book down it made me stay up late and get up early I just wish there were more books to continue reading her style is captivating as is the story it was utterly brilliant I would highly recommend it.
Published 3 months ago by Sarah Hodges

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed
Enjoyed the book and I felt it was my sort of reading.
Intriguing and hard to put down.
Good fantasy book
Published 1 month ago by Bridget McGoldrick

5.0 out of 5 stars The immortal collection, 12 April 2014
This review is from: The Immortal Collection (A Saga of the Ancient Family) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic novel, 27 April 2014
As a lifelong fan of the Highlander movie series I have searched many years for a book in the same vein. This book definately fits the bill. Well written, with a knowledge of the past that is excellent, I really enjoyed this novel and hope that the author will write a sequel to this excellent book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for more!, 11 April 2014
I found this novel by chance and it was a pleasure!
Long time no book hooked me as it has this.
Addicting. Fully recommended and then waiting for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 April 2014
This is an amazing book. I recommend it to everybody. I couldn't put it down! Great read! Thanks a lot Eva!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a pleause read it, 10 April 2014
I can't remember how I found this book two years ago and I can't remember how many times I've read it. History, romance, adventure... it has everything. Eva is a good writer and I'm waiting for her new book. I recomend it to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 15 July 2014
Really enjoyed this book. It has everything in the story to appeal to all readers of every taste. You have romance,mystery, history on all pages,, nothing is as it seems and no character is entirely good or bad,an excellent read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
Enjoyed reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 14 July 2014
I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys losing themselves in a world of fantasy and the smallest hint of possibility if you have a good imagination..

5.0 out of 5 stars THE Best book I have read in ages . Muy magnifico!!!, 14 July 2014
If I could I'd give this book 20 stars. This is THE is the best story I have read in ages. not only because it hit some very personal buttons , archaeology with a touch of science fantasy that could just possibly be true, set in Spain my spiritual home , living part of year on Costa Blanca, and even references to Colchester where my family comes from, and Highlander is one of my favourite films. All these elements made the story very personal . The whole narrative has that undercurrent of legend and belief that suffuses all good Spanish writing from Gabriel Marquez to Isabella Allende. I now need to source the original to read it again in the authors own language. I also need a paper copy to curl up with on winter evenings by the for .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 13 July 2014
I loved this book. I found it enchanting and although I wanted to know what happened, I didn't want it to finish! I will miss Iago and Dana, now. The ending is clearly set up for a sequel, so I hope it comes along soon.