Format: Audio CD|Change

on 15 October 2013
This album is a collection of B-sides and covers so don't go expecting new material. However, there is a big chance that you haven't heard all of these songs before. They're all really enjoyable to listen to, whether they're Rise Against originals or not. Rise Against put their own spin on everything they play so you're guaranteed not to be disappointed!
on 12 September 2013
Another reviewer warned about buying this from amazon, I completely agree. Pre ordered this months ago and was sent the wrong album. However, amazon later sent the right copy and I was over the moon.

This album is full of great songs, all probably available on YouTube but they have a much better recording quality on this album, plus they're all in one place. Most of these I haven't heard before and I'm a huge rise fan. Even if you're a diehard fan or just a casual listener, this album is a must.
on 22 September 2013
I have to admit I prefer the later stuff to the very early days and that's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars. If you love Rise Against, you have to own this.
on 17 June 2014
I normally buy my music via amazon music\iTunes etc but I couldn't resist buying this version with all the band signatures at the time of purchase. Its better to treasure something physical for life than digital.
on 22 September 2014
I've been a Rise Against fan for ages and was aware of all these obscure tracks before this record was released but I'm delighted that some of RA's best work can now be appreciated the way it deserves to be.
on 29 November 2013
This cd has been bought as a Xmas gift for my husband, who is mad on punk music. The product was as described, well packaged, a great price, and arrived very quickly. Would recomend to others.
on 9 May 2014
I have almost all the albums on vinyl and this one is a must. Side 3 track Give It All is the first dong i ever heard and i finally have it on vinyl. Great album great price . A+
on 4 March 2016
surprised me how good these song's are ,im a big rise against fan and these songs just add to great catalogue
on 6 December 2013
This is a CD that I have got with the money that I earned by doing a job. The job I did is to sell phones to people, who give me their money because they like having phones. They can use the phones to call people they really like, such as their parents or sometimes they have friends or they need to call the police. If they need to call the police though that is normally bad. I had to call the police once because I saw a man steal a handbag. The police caught the man and the lady gave me £10 and I got a special medal at school and it was a really nice day. Also the CD is very good.
on 12 September 2013
Everybody knew before it was released that this would not be new material, that it would be B-Sides and Covers. Some of them are available on deluxe editions of their past albums (Sight Unseen) and their original EP's (Join the Ranks etc).

The majority however I have not heard myself and a lot of them are only just over a minute in length which bugs me but then I can't stay mad at one of my favourite bands! The Cover Art is awesome and I am really enjoying the tracks, I would recommend Everchanging most of all!

There's a clear difference between the music written by RA and those written by other artists, the lyrics and the way they perform the songs is totally different.

Overall however, a must have for any RA fan!