5.0 out of 5 stars A very good listen.
This album is a collection of B-sides and covers so don't go expecting new material. However, there is a big chance that you haven't heard all of these songs before. They're all really enjoyable to listen to, whether they're Rise Against originals or not. Rise Against put their own spin on everything they play so you're guaranteed not to be disappointed!
Published 10 months ago by Gunners1886

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT get this from Amazon!
I pre ordered months ago, the limited edition signed copy of this from Amazon. What arrived today was NOT signed by any member of the band, and wasn't even in a CD case! Just a cardboard sleeve! Absolute fraud and a rip-off!
Published 11 months ago by C. J. King

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good listen., 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Long Forgotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers 2000-2013 (Audio CD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to have all rare tracks in one collection, 22 Sep 2013
I have to admit I prefer the later stuff to the very early days and that's the only reason it didn't get 5 stars. If you love Rise Against, you have to own this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its better to treasure something physical for life than digital., 17 Jun 2014
I normally buy my music via amazon music\iTunes etc but I couldn't resist buying this version with all the band signatures at the time of purchase. Its better to treasure something physical for life than digital.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge fan. A+ album, 9 May 2014
I have almost all the albums on vinyl and this one is a must. Side 3 track Give It All is the first dong i ever heard and i finally have it on vinyl. Great album great price . A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Product was as described, well packaged, a great price, delivered very swiftly. Would recomend to others!, 29 Nov 2013
This cd has been bought as a Xmas gift for my husband, who is mad on punk music. The product was as described, well packaged, a great price, and arrived very quickly. Would recomend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good album, 12 Sep 2013
Another reviewer warned about buying this from amazon, I completely agree. Pre ordered this months ago and was sent the wrong album. However, amazon later sent the right copy and I was over the moon.

This album is full of great songs, all probably available on YouTube but they have a much better recording quality on this album, plus they're all in one place. Most of these I haven't heard before and I'm a huge rise fan. Even if you're a diehard fan or just a casual listener, this album is a must.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boring? Not one bit., 12 Sep 2013
Everybody knew before it was released that this would not be new material, that it would be B-Sides and Covers. Some of them are available on deluxe editions of their past albums (Sight Unseen) and their original EP's (Join the Ranks etc).

The majority however I have not heard myself and a lot of them are only just over a minute in length which bugs me but then I can't stay mad at one of my favourite bands! The Cover Art is awesome and I am really enjoying the tracks, I would recommend Everchanging most of all!

There's a clear difference between the music written by RA and those written by other artists, the lyrics and the way they perform the songs is totally different.

Overall however, a must have for any RA fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars A CD that I went and got, 6 Dec 2013
This is a CD that I have got with the money that I earned by doing a job. The job I did is to sell phones to people, who give me their money because they like having phones. They can use the phones to call people they really like, such as their parents or sometimes they have friends or they need to call the police. If they need to call the police though that is normally bad. I had to call the police once because I saw a man steal a handbag. The police caught the man and the lady gave me 10 and I got a special medal at school and it was a really nice day. Also the CD is very good.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT get this from Amazon!, 12 Sep 2013
C. J. King (Nottingham U.K.) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars waste of money!!, 17 Oct 2013
near enough all the tracks are on other albums!! and the ones that aren't are bollocks!! come on rise against!! release something worth buying like an album similar to suffer and the...etc this is just lame!!!

Long Forgotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers 2000-2013
Long Forgotten Songs: B-Sides & Covers 2000-2013 by Rise Against (Audio CD - 2013)