5.0 out of 5 stars good fit
This case is exactly what I wanted and great value too. It fits nicely on my xperia sp and all the holes are where they should be. I have dropped my phone a couple of times and the case has done it's job saving my phone from any damage. I love the colour too.
Published 10 months ago by Andrew Wise

2.0 out of 5 stars I does the job, but not very well
Published 5 months ago by Mr. S. J. Richardson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, 29 Oct 2013
This review is from: iGadgitz Green Tinted Glossy Durable Crystal Gel Skin (TPU) Case Cover for Sony Xperia SP Android Smartphone Mobile Phone + Screen Protector (Wireless Phone Accessory)

2.0 out of 5 stars I does the job, but not very well, 25 Mar 2014
Mr. S. J. Richardson (England (South)) - See all my reviews
As the advertisement says this case is stiff, but flexible enough to make it easy on and off. The problem is that the raised bumps on the side of this case that coincide with the buttons on the phone are not pronounced enough that you can feel them. This makes it difficult to operate by touch alone, and in the case of the camera button, sometimes it renders the button unusable.

If I had to describe this product in 3 words, I would say cheap and nasty. If I was only allowed 1 word, I'd choose nasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cases, 5 Aug 2014
R. NICHOLSON "Pretty_Kitty" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought a couple of these in different colours. They fit the phone great, have holes where they should and cover the side buttons so they are protected too. It covers all edges unlike some other cases that only cover the back and sides. Good value for money, and I received them quickly from the seller. I would recommend this seller and these phone cases. Will use again in future

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice glad it fits, 14 July 2014
Fits like a glove

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 9 July 2014
Bought this case for my son's phone. Excellent fit and great colour. Arrived on time and great packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 6 Jun 2014
No faults at all with this cover, really good value for money and looks good.- nice colour and quite sturdy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Xperia SP Skin, 16 May 2014
Lou (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
Good product for the price, I would recommend this product, as it is as good as other covers more thann 2 or 3 times the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 6 May 2014
Excellent fit for the SP. Have been using it for a few weeks now and it thankfully acted as a good shock absorber when I unfortunately dropped the phone. The screen protector was easy to apply and no bubbles. Would thoroughly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 24 April 2014
Does the job no problems
covers the phone adding strength when needed.
looks good on a white phone and fits perfect

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, bad protector!, 5 April 2014
Great case which fits perfectly but screen protector seems to show lots of scratches up which I'm not sure will be underneath the protector though!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›